2022 MTURK CROWD SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

Welcome to the 2022 Secret Santa thread!

Clicky HERE to sign up. The deadline for sign up is November 15, so jump on in! Try to get your Santa gift sent by December 10th or so to make sure it gets there on time. We all know how unpredictable the mail is, especially around the holidays.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details will only be available to your gift giver.

Elfster has a reputation of sometimes being picky with Chrome in the past, so if you encounter difficulties in signing up, it might be a good idea to use another browser.

This exchange is meant to be fun! Holiday spirit, sleighbells, and sparkly things! Feel free to ask questions here in the thread and you can contact Turtlefemm Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm or DareAngel3 DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 via PM.

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or bake them treats (yum!) Or if you feel creative in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress because this is fun!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are (that makes it easier on some Santas), just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those mail carriers who are grinches during the holidays.

Once again we have a dedicated Discord channel: Clicky HERE to join!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

jan

Reaction score

Welcome to the 2022 Secret Santa thread!

Clicky HERE to sign up. The deadline for sign up is November 15, so jump on in! Try to get your Santa gift sent by December 10th or so to make sure it gets there on time. We all know how unpredictable the mail is, especially around the holidays.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details will only be available to your gift giver.

Elfster has a reputation of sometimes being picky with Chrome in the past, so if you encounter difficulties in signing up, it might be a good idea to use another browser.

This exchange is meant to be fun! Holiday spirit, sleighbells, and sparkly things! Feel free to ask questions here in the thread and you can contact Turtlefemm Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm or DareAngel3 DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 via PM.

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or bake them treats (yum!) Or if you feel creative in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress because this is fun!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are (that makes it easier on some Santas), just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those mail carriers who are grinches during the holidays.

Once again we have a dedicated Discord channel: Clicky HERE to join!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
I'd better get to work :)
(signed up)

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I went ahead and did the draw for our santas a bit early! Have fun! Make sure to fill out stuff on your wish lists so your santa knows some idea of what to get you!!! ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽ„

Reactions: JanetW

Skylycat

Reaction score
alright so the word of the thread is "cool".... my not so secret santa of bread got me a super cool bubble mask i can't wait to use, a cool lil spatula thingy for beauty products, n a cool jewelry cleaner thats a lil stick with a brush that makes my diamonds sparkly.. all very... cool...

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you Secret Santa! This cool mouse will put me in a good mood to put an end to double clicking for a while. Can't wait to put these cool pins on my horror pin board today!! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’—

IMG_5324.jpg

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you secret Santa!! This is a Brotform (for bread baking), I love the naughty towels and even the note was cute, and showed WHOEVER IT IS prob knows me with all the sewing stickers. Ty! <3 VERY excited to use these!

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Christmas is zoooooooooming closer! This is just a reminder to santas who haven't sent their gifts yet. Mail is crazy this time of year! :santa: ๐ŸŽ„:santa:๐ŸŽ„:santa:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

My Santa sent an awesome scrapbooking/sticker pack!
I do a lot of bullet journaling and my daily planner for next year is celestial themed, so these will be so fun to use!
I'm especially in love with the little vintage tickets and labels. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽŸ ๐ŸŽซ
Thank you so much, Santa!
:aveline:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Just a reminder, elves! Gifts might not arrive before Christmas if you haven't sent them yet, so hopefully you're ready!

• Love
Reactions: jakey baby

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

My Santa sent an awesome scrapbooking/sticker pack!
I do a lot of bullet journaling and my daily planner for next year is celestial themed, so these will be so fun to use!
I'm especially in love with the little vintage tickets and labels. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽŸ ๐ŸŽซ
Thank you so much, Santa!
:aveline:
Oh heck that's cool

• Love
Reactions: DareAngel3

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Thank you, Secret Santa! I love my gifts.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alpaca wool! I guess this means I have to actually.... knit something... instead of just hoarding my yarn. I love the mug, too! :love:๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’• Such a perfect gift!

• Love
Reactions: Kennedy and jan

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I love seeing and hearing about all the SS gifts! What a fun way to have some holiday cheer!

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Thank you secret santa for the lovely herb garden kit! It's perfect
:sunflower:๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ

• Love
Reactions: Kennedy