2022 MTURK CROWD SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

Welcome to the 2022 Secret Santa thread!

Clicky HERE to sign up. The deadline for sign up is November 15, so jump on in! Try to get your Santa gift sent by December 10th or so to make sure it gets there on time. We all know how unpredictable the mail is, especially around the holidays.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details will only be available to your gift giver.

Elfster has a reputation of sometimes being picky with Chrome in the past, so if you encounter difficulties in signing up, it might be a good idea to use another browser.

This exchange is meant to be fun! Holiday spirit, sleighbells, and sparkly things! Feel free to ask questions here in the thread and you can contact Turtlefemm Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm or DareAngel3 DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 via PM.

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or bake them treats (yum!) Or if you feel creative in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress because this is fun!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are (that makes it easier on some Santas), just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those mail carriers who are grinches during the holidays.

Once again we have a dedicated Discord channel: Clicky HERE to join!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

jan

Reaction score

Welcome to the 2022 Secret Santa thread!

Clicky HERE to sign up. The deadline for sign up is November 15, so jump on in! Try to get your Santa gift sent by December 10th or so to make sure it gets there on time. We all know how unpredictable the mail is, especially around the holidays.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details will only be available to your gift giver.

Elfster has a reputation of sometimes being picky with Chrome in the past, so if you encounter difficulties in signing up, it might be a good idea to use another browser.

This exchange is meant to be fun! Holiday spirit, sleighbells, and sparkly things! Feel free to ask questions here in the thread and you can contact Turtlefemm Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm or DareAngel3 DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 via PM.

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or bake them treats (yum!) Or if you feel creative in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress because this is fun!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are (that makes it easier on some Santas), just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those mail carriers who are grinches during the holidays.

Once again we have a dedicated Discord channel: Clicky HERE to join!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
I'd better get to work :)
(signed up)

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I went ahead and did the draw for our santas a bit early! Have fun! Make sure to fill out stuff on your wish lists so your santa knows some idea of what to get you!!! 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄 🎄

Skylycat

Reaction score
alright so the word of the thread is "cool".... my not so secret santa of bread got me a super cool bubble mask i can't wait to use, a cool lil spatula thingy for beauty products, n a cool jewelry cleaner thats a lil stick with a brush that makes my diamonds sparkly.. all very... cool...

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
thank you very much to my lovely secret santa. these prints are so nice and the quality is so nice too. i love them. and we got charlies cat grass kit goin as of last night :)

thank you santa!!! <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Kennedy