2021 MTURK CROWD SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

Welcome to the 2021 Secret Santa thread!

Clicky HERE to sign up. The deadline for sign up is November 15, so jump on in! It is also a really good idea to get your gift sent by December 12th or so to make sure it gets there on time, considering how unpredictable the mail is this year.

The gift limit is $20 (shipping not included)
Your contact details will only be available to your gift giver.

Elfster has a reputation of sometimes being picky with Chrome in the past, so if you encounter difficulties in signing up, it might be a good idea to use another browser.

This exchange is meant to be fun! Sparkling holiday spirit and sleighbells and all that happy stuff! Feel free to ask questions here in the thread and you can contact Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm or DareAngel3 @DareAngel3 via PM.

Remember, the maximum to spend should be $20! You can use your drawn person's wish list (Elfster has a great wish list option) or bake them treats or if you feel creative in other ways, you can create a gift for them. No stress! This is fun, fun, fun!!!

Feel free to use your MTC screen name if you want people to know who you are, just remember it is probably better that your gift address has your actual name on it for those random picky mailmen who are grumpy during the holidays!

Once again we have a dedicated Discord channel: Clicky HERE to join!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Yay! More fun people!
I am glad I still impress, Kennedy :). And yes, I still write jokes for Bob and Tom. I make about the same per hour as mturk considering all the work I put in, but it's oh so much more fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Kennedy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Hello, fellow elves!
Just a reminder that names will be drawn tonight !
( Now would be a good time to make sure your Wishlist is up to date.
)​

Reactions: Kennedy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

And we're off!
Matches have been made!

Please send your gift by Wednesday, December 15th.

If you have any questions, you can anonymously message your match through Elfster,
or feel free to PM Turtlefemm @Turtlefemm or myself.

Happy gifting!
:whatsinthebox:

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Now that names have been drawn, be sure to add things to your wishlist on Elfster so that your Secret Santa has some idea of what to get you! Check your Elfster messages for anonymous messages from your Santa. They might have questions!

Happy shopping!

:santa: 🎄:santa:🎄:santa:🎄

jan

Reaction score
What I want.

I want something you've found or made. Something that is interesting to YOU. I will be grateful for that! (Really. Find something that's cool. Send me an interesting sea shell. Make something. Find something from a second hand store that is quirky. Take a picture of your favorite whatever - ).

Send me something that YOU'D like and I'll like it, too. :wave2:

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I ordered gifts today! :celebrate2:
They're coming from all over, so I'm shipping them to myself to repackage, and then shipping them back out to my Giftee!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Doing some research for my giftee led me to find some really great gift ideas for other family members :)

• Love
Reactions: DareAngel3

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Received my gifts and they are all so adorable! Thank you very much cassius @cassius . The gnome coloring book is way cuter than any of the pics could do it justice. The magnet is going straight on the back of my car to proclaim my love of the my diva dog, and the stickers coordinate perfectly with next year's Happy Planner theme. These were so thoughtful and absolutely made my day ❤ :santa:
1637613046156.png

cassius

Reaction score
Received my gifts and they are all so adorable! Thank you very much cassius @cassius . The gnome coloring book is way cuter than any of the pics could do it justice. The magnet is going straight on the back of my car to proclaim my love of the my diva dog, and the stickers coordinate perfectly with next year's Happy Planner theme. These were so thoughtful and absolutely made my day ❤ :santa:
View attachment 526
you are so welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying them.:cat: