2017 MTC Fantasy Football Challenge!

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Time again for some MTC Fantasy Football! Last year, somehow, Peachy @PeachyRider managed an improbable championship run, even after Yahoo telling him early on how bad he sucked. It just goes to show you that anyone can win...

The rules will be the same as last year. 20 teams on a first come first serve bases (the sign up link will be below). It's ran on Yahoo so you will need a Yahoo account. Standard PPR league. We can discuss here over the next month or two what changes that we could make.

Just like last year, the winner will get a fancy banner showing the rest of the forums just how lucky you are at Fantasy Football.

So, show the Mtruk world your FF skills!

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
There I'm in. Do I get any money if I win?

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Time again for some MTC Fantasy Football! Last year, somehow, Peachy @PeachyRider managed an improbable championship run, even after Yahoo telling him early on how bad he sucked. It just goes to show you that anyone can win...

The rules will be the same as last year. 20 teams on a first come first serve bases (the sign up link will be below). It's ran on Yahoo so you will need a Yahoo account. Standard PPR league. We can discuss here over the next month or two what changes that we could make.

Just like last year, the winner will get a fancy banner showing the rest of the forums just how lucky you are at Fantasy Football.

So, show the Mtruk world your FF skills!

wow, im waaaayyyy too late :(

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
When is the draft?
I just noticed we arent doing a live draft this year? :arghh:

I honestly couldnt remember doing a live draft last year. We've got time to change it to such, but i think with 20 teams it will be too much to coordinate.

Everyone make sure you set your draft ranking either way. The default one is good if you dont do it though.