2017 2nd Annual MTURK CROWD SECRET GIFT EXCHANGE

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
That is completely up to you. I put mine in the middle of my name in "quotations" if someone wanted to get a more personalized gift of sorts. Like based on personality or comments we may have made or subjects we like, etc. But you don't have to ... it's very organic and free flowing - you can be as anonymous or open as you feel like.

Once you get matched up, you can also send your giftee anonymous questions if you're stumped for a gift.
I ried ordering for someone that was not my match and can't access address :(

Reactions: basketcasey

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I ried ordering for someone that was not my match and can't access address :(
I'm confused why you were trying to order for someone that you weren't matched with? Or have I misunderstood what you're saying?

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got a package on my doorstep!!

Not sure who sent it, but just wanted to post here to let you know it arrived :D I am a "waiter" ... so I will post back when it gets closer to Christmas and I can no longer resist the urge to open it! lol

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I got a package on my doorstep!!

Not sure who sent it, but just wanted to post here to let you know it arrived :D I am a "waiter" ... so I will post back when it gets closer to Christmas and I can no longer resist the urge to open it! lol
You have some iron self discipline.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm confused why you were trying to order for someone that you weren't matched with? Or have I misunderstood what you're saying?
Because I just felt someone really needed the item I was going to order, and because I was trying to order 1 item for each person as a surprise, surprise!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Because I just felt someone really needed the item I was going to order, and because I was trying to order 1 item for each person as a surprise, surprise!
That is incredibly sweet and very generous of you. Elfster only matches us up with one person though :wink: Unless you want to privately reach out to various people and see if they will give you their address.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do I need to mark their present as bought? Or will that show them which item off their list I got? I don't want them to know!

Reactions: Binxybaby