2017-18 MTC Fantasy NBA!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
MTC now has a Fantasy basketball league!

Link
: https://basketball.fantasysports.ya...98713ddb161&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=81f811ac39b9824d

Winner will receive a Champion banner on MTC and a basketball icon (if they so wish to have one)

The live draft is currently scheduled for Saturday, December 16th @ 7pm Eastern (6pm central/4pm pacific)

It wouldn't let me set it any earlier. The date and time can be changed, but I would like to get a feel on if it's an okay time for everyone.

If you're new to fantasy basketball on Yahoo... it's slightly different than football. You'll still be facing someone each week, but there's essentially no days off in an NBA fantasy league. You'll most likely have at least one player on your team playing everyday. Matchups against your opponent last a week. The person with the best stats in your given matchup will be declared the winner of said matchup

bxpretzel @bxpretzel SAJ @stevenmturks turkleton @turkleton Barbwire @Barbwire <Gucci> @<Gucci> T @Turkster harriss143 @harriss143 THFYM @THFYM KYKITTY @KYKITTY

May have 2 more opening spots depending on how many people sign up. Aiming for 12 teams.

Please use your forum name as team name or at least incorporate some part of your username into your team name

Check your team line-ups semi-regularly (or at least just set your team lineups a week prior to a matchup). Aiming for more of a competitive atmosphere in this particular league.

let the games begin!

Last edited:

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I like what you've done to the place ....looks nice even the carpet is great!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
MTC now has a Fantasy basketball league!

Link
: https://basketball.fantasysports.ya...98713ddb161&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=81f811ac39b9824d

Winner will receive a Champion banner on MTC and a basketball icon (if they so wish to have one)

The live draft is currently scheduled for Saturday, December 16th @ 7pm Eastern (6pm central/4pm pacific)

It wouldn't let me set it any earlier. The date and time can be changed, but I would like to get a feel on if it's an okay time for everyone.

If you're new to fantasy basketball on Yahoo... it's slightly different than football. You'll still be facing someone each week, but there's essentially no days off in an NBA fantasy league. You'll most likely have at least one player on your team playing everyday. Matchups against your opponent last a week. The person with the best stats in your given matchup will be declared the winner of said matchup

bxpretzel @bxpretzel SAJ @stevenmturks turkleton @turkleton Barbwire @Barbwire <Gucci> @<Gucci> T @Turkster harriss143 @harriss143 THFYM @THFYM KYKITTY @KYKITTY

May have 2 more opening spots depending on how many people sign up. Aiming for 12 teams.

Please use your forum name as team name or at least incorporate some part of your username into your team name

Check your team line-ups semi-regularly (or at least just set your team lineups a week prior to a matchup). Aiming for more of a competitive atmosphere in this particular league.

let the games begin!
Im signed up!
:party:

THFYM

Neither Agree Nor Disagree
Contributor
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider Saturday / Sunday don't work for me. If we can't figure out a time next week, I'll just set a draft lineup ahead of time, no big deal.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider Saturday / Sunday don't work for me. If we can't figure out a time next week, I'll just set a draft lineup ahead of time, no big deal.
I would like to get the season started this coming Monday. I would rank players/set a draft lineup if possible

you'll probably get several of those players with this small of a league

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I'm actually more excited for this, considering I got boned on the football thing. I should have gone to on to beat Pablo, but someone made me lose my previous weeks game on a Friday and knocked me out of the playoffs somehow. IDK what happened there, but this I can do.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Draft is tonight! 7pm Eastern/4 Pacific

Draft room will be open 15 mins before the scheduled time. So leave yourself a few mins if you're taking part just in case

Last edited:
Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm probably going to have to disappear mid draft, but I ranked 150 players.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
(season starts this Monday, Dec 18)

Last edited:
Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
whoops. did it auto draft for me? i knew i'd forget :wtf:
yeah it did. check your team

they'll be some players via free agency if you want to swap certain players out. you did get James Harden though... jealous