12/31 - New Year's Eve Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
1977 Star Wars or the new one?

on the socks, you could always say the dryer ate it if people give you a tough time over having just one.
On the missing sock, it's on the back of your flannel shirt. Some one will pick it off your back in the grocery store and ask you why you're wearing a sock on your back.....don't ask how I know this.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Using the Direct-Ratings Paradigm to Examine Decision Making(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Psych Law [A1L07KOXDKQMIE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.62] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 6
Description: The purpose of this study is to examine how individuals make judgments and decisions about faces.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6087787-189696] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
The new one.

I heard it was okay (someone said a guilty pleasure).

It takes me 2 weeks to knit a pair of socks (always 2 weeks).
Agree, it's an enjoyable 2 hrs for a Star Wars fan. There were a couple head scratchers but thought it was better than The Last Jedi.

Reactions: JanetW and jan

alk69

Reaction score
Also, your sock was up inside your clothes
('cause I can find more important things to think about than clothing) and falls out somewheres in public and some courteous soul picks it up and offers it back to you, ''You dropped your sock, Lady''.
And again, I've found missing socks BEHIND the dryer. How they came to be there is beyond me. There must be a backdoor in the dryer that socks know about and I don't. As you can see, I'm sock-cursed...I do like them and wear them all the time...even with sandals....keeps the mud from between your toes. :D

Last edited:

Charlene22

Reaction score
How long do you guys normally wait before you contact a requestor over a pending hit? I have some that have been pending for a month.

Reactions: C to the J

jan

Reaction score
1577799960904.png
Also, your sock was up inside your clothes
('cause I can find more important things to think about than clothing) and falls out somewheres in public and some courteous soul picks it up and offers it back to you, ''You dropped your sock, Lady''.
And again, I've found missing socks BEHIND the dryer. How they came to be there is beyond me. There must be a backdoor in the dryer that socks know about and I don't. As you can see, I'm sock-cursed...I do like them and wear them all the time...even with sandals....keeps the mud from between your toes. :D

Reactions: Blakkat and alk69

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How long do you guys normally wait before you contact a requestor over a pending hit? I have some that have been pending for a month.
All HITs automatically approve after 30 days.
Thats the highest an AA can be set to.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
I've read somewhere that the maximum time until auto approval is 30 days, so if that's the case they'll auto approve soon.

Got a $9 survey that's on day 28 that I'm eagerly waiting for...

jan

Reaction score
how are you today
Feeling productive. As much as I sometimes hate shoveling, I feel very strong this morning :).

Beans are in the instapot (veggie chili tonight....and, well, tomorrow). Did some of the chores I needed to do already. Dog is walked and sleeping.

A good day for a new year!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Feeling productive. As much as I sometimes hate shoveling, I feel very strong this morning :).

Beans are in the instapot (veggie chili tonight....and, well, tomorrow). Did some of the chores I needed to do already. Dog is walked and sleeping.

A good day for a new year!
this is the first new year i'm not excited for. I'm in some sort of limbo right now, exhausted. happy to be at work and doing a little bit of turking and avoiding reality.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Scenario Decision-Making(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Annabelle Roberts [AATUQ4YBH7D78] [TurkerView]
Description: We are researchers at the University of Chicago doing a research study about human decision making. You will read a scenario and rate your reactions.
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [1489805953-189679] DoesNotExis
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • Location In US
HIT Time: 2 min, 21 sec
Catchability: Great
Cons: -Underpaid
-Writing

Reactions: scrmcasey and jan

XWarrior

Reaction score
this is the first new year i'm not excited for. I'm in some sort of limbo right now, exhausted. happy to be at work and doing a little bit of turking and avoiding reality.
Sometimes the most difficult seeming year can turn out to be the most positive, even though you will miss people and carry the weight of things on you. You seem very resilient and a real trooper, and definitely can trust in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.