Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 1
Description: download + install + signup + receive free stock
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Don't do this at this price. Shameless referral grab for free stock for $.10. I'd give you a dollar to do the same, any day of the week, through PayPal, since the value free stock I'd receive for referring you would obviously be more than a dollar. Usually much more.[/td][/tr]

EDIT and on that note, I'd not trust anything else he posts without looking to see how he's going to make out and if you're being taken advantage of.
I concur. If you want to dowload Robinhood, use my link and help a fellow turker out.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
That could be the case but, doesn't have to be, at all. They probably have all of their participants(batch 1) which they've sorted into groups for Batch 2(Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, etc). I understand that it does look like 2 naturally follows 1 so, why not. But, I think that's coincidental. If it were a binary choice like you're describing(yes or no to participation in the first), then the they wouldn't need Batch 2 numerical values, just a "Has batch 2 qual". Or, if they wanted to use numbers, in a binary choice, the most likely values would be 1 or 0, denoting yes or no. Since they have Batch 2 EqualTo 2, they probably have a Batch2 EqualTo 1 and, maybe a 3 and 4 as well, depending on how they sorted.

But, you could be right. Easiest way would be to check your qualifications.:)

Pretty sure, Email Study KLL Exists is the qual that means that you did study 1. (An email study called "KLL")

Either way, just trying to help.:)
Thanks for the detailed analysis, Jerami @Jerami! And, please, my friend .... I am fully aware that you are one of the great peeps around here whose genetic makeup makes helping others almost "the norm." I'm pretty sure you have a gene named QH0E4L6P09 .

:incog:

Reactions: jklmnop and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed analysis, Jerami @Jerami! And, please, my friend .... I am fully aware that you are one of the great peeps around here whose genetic makeup makes helping others almost "the norm." I'm pretty sure you have a gene named QH0E4L6P09 .

:incog:
You're welcome. :)

I've never looked at a the breakdown of a gene but, "PSMA is used as a diagnostic and prognostic indicator of prostate cancer, and as a possible marker for various neurological disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer disease and Huntington disease."

Not sure how to take that so, I'll say thanks again?:shrug:

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Fun Quick Survey - Intuitions about people(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.40] [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.68] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=3.90] [Fair=4.66] [Reviews=168] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.22] [Pen=0.74 days] [Res=null] [Rec=92%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: You will read a short passage of text and answer a simple question about it
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [110322348-121781] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You're welcome. :)

I've never looked at a the breakdown of a gene but, "PSMA is used as a diagnostic and prognostic indicator of prostate cancer, and as a possible marker for various neurological disorders such as schizophrenia, Alzheimer disease and Huntington disease."

Not sure how to take that so, I'll say thanks again?:shrug:
Meant in the most complimentary sense possible. ............... and you seem to be very well read.

Reactions: Jerami

charlie

Reaction score
$3.17 projected. glad i don't really have the desire to do much work today.

Reactions: cb456 and Liz

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We went to Graceland today.

Tickets plus lunch was $325 for 4 people. (baby was free)
I think for that much I should have been able to sit on the toilet where he died.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Meant in the most complimentary sense possible. ............... and you seem to be very well read.
I figured you meant something nice, regardless of my understanding. It's easy to seem well read when you have trouble forgetting minutia. But, thanks again. I've read some things. Probably sacrificed some specialization for a bit of knowledge about everything but, that recipe does make for good conversation.:D I'm great at parties.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We went to Graceland today.

Tickets plus lunch was $325 for 4 people. (baby was free)
I think for that much I should have been able to sit on the toilet where he died.
For that price, they should have made you a fried peanut butter and 'nana sammy and let you die in the same bog, if you so chose.:p
Was it fun though?

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I could be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure I got terminated at the very end of this one for missing an attention check that I didn't actually miss. It was right before the very end of the survey and the language in the HIT details makes the whole thing seem suspicious. Again, I could be wrong. Maybe I did miss it but it seems like a grab for free data. I was paying closer attention than usual because of the peculiar nature of the particular brand of bubble hell during the first 2/3 of the survey.

Requester Name:
Sarah-Alena Rössig
Requester Id: A1IY5SICWC3SGL
Title: Answer a survey about employer choice
HIT Set Id: 30WP6KFJBMSC0XG37Z6KDMEWCOVV50
Reward: $3.00
Duration: 40 minutes
Requirements: Unknown Unknown

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Your going to have to do 6500 Vicky's to make up for that:nailbiting:
Even though I lived here 3 years we've never gone because I didn't want to pay for it.
Mom paid for everything otherwise I was never going to see that place.

For that price, they should have made you a fried peanut butter and 'nana sammy and let you die in the same bog, if you so chose.:p
Was it fun though?
The actual house isn't really anything interesting.
Now all the museums across the street from it are freaking amazing.

So much cool shit in there.
They even had a rock and roll hall of fame-esque section of artists that were influenced by Elvis.
Got to see John Lennon's piano in that section so that was tight af.

Basically the damn thing is an amusement park minus rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.