Reaction score
Title: Classify app reviewsAccept
Requester: ZKE [AZTF6WLEMV81B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.82][Pay=Good][Approval=3-7 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=2][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 10
Description: Evaluate up to 12 reviews of an app with 1 question per review, plus some background questions. The entire task is estimated to take 6 minutes. We will only approve the work of sufficient quality (i.e., pass the "attention check" questions).
Qualifications: Gplay1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Pacis Amans

Reaction score
Title: Read and respond to a short work scenario(~ 5 minutes)Accept
Requester: EMA [A3Q9QB2NTJPS1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.15][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.18][Fast=4.95][Comm=4.75][Fair=4.61][Reviews=46][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 03:00:00
Available: 40
Description: You will be asked to read a short work-related scenario and answer questions about how you would respond to the situation.
Qualifications: Exc: [-2001521824-399264] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Reactions: Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
This notice just appeared on my mturk dashboard:

The EU has recently implemented the DAC7 directive that requires us to report MTurk workers’ taxable income. To be in compliance with this directive, please complete a DAC7 tax interview no later than February 28, 2023. If we do not have your tax information by then, you may be ineligible to continue to use the MTurk platform, which could also result in withheld payments.

Skylycat

Reaction score

The EU has recently implemented the DAC7 directive that requires us to report MTurk workers’ taxable income. To be in compliance with this directive, please complete a DAC7 tax interview no later than February 28, 2023. If we do not have your tax information by then, you may be ineligible to continue to use the MTurk platform, which could also result in withheld payments.
I saw that last night for the first time n once today!!! i was like uhhhhhhhhhhhh why ya tellin me

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score

Me too. Just clicked the link for the form, and have several questions that... are new to me:

"DAC7 eligibility - Are you registered to sell Professional services on AWS MarketPlace or for AWS IQ? Yes /No

Are you a government entity or listed in an established securities market or a related entity of an entity the stock of which is regularly traded on an established securities market? Yes /No

TIN information:
United States of America TIN Type
United States of America Tax Identification Number (Optional)"

We have a month or two, given the deadline. There will definitely be more discussion about this on Mturk forums, to be sure.

Last edited:

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Me too. Just clicked the link for the form, and have several questions that... are new to me:

"DAC7 eligibility - Are you registered to sell Professional services on AWS MarketPlace or for AWS IQ? Yes /No

Are you a government entity or listed in an established securities market or a related entity of an entity the stock of which is regularly traded on an established securities market? Yes /No

TIN information:
United States of America TIN Type
United States of America Tax Identification Number (Optional)"

We have a month or two, given the deadline. There will definitely be more discussion about this on Mturk forums, to be sure.
I clicked on it, and I don't know what the first question is.....so I clicked no but then it doesn't want any other information after that if I click no. So I take it that is not correct? I am so confused.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I clicked on it, and I don't know what the first question is.....so I clicked no but then it doesn't want any other information after that if I click no. So I take it that is not correct? I am so confused.
You are not alone. Me too. I'm betting there will be clarification, because my thoughts are - these are unfamiliar concepts and questions for U.S. workers, and EU laws are not something I've needed to comply with, until this.

Regarding that first question: "Are you registered to sell Professional services on AWS MarketPlace or for AWS IQ?"

I would think it's no. Although... by being an Mturk worker, does that mean we, by definition, ARE selling or professional services to EU researchers? Therefore maybe the answers yes...

Give me a strict definition of who qualifies for that. I think Mturk should guide a bit more on this personally. Perhaps we'll see that.

Will wait and see what other workers selectively sift out, on this one. A change to be sure.

Last edited:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
long timer
UPDATE: Unpaid screener. If you read TO/TV, looks like that's how this requester rolls... for a few years... hm.
returning (TO had a worker describing, exactly what happened with me... requester said they'd fix it. They repeated the pattern here though... )
Title: Assessing Academic Acculturation Among US College StudentsAccept
Requester: Kyndra Middleton [A178YI4P2YKKHL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$47.52][Pay=Good][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.33][Fast=5.00][Comm=2.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=7][ToS=0]
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 12:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey requests your thoughts about factors that can help ensure college success.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.