12/29 - The Roomiest Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Collect KPI data from Annual Report | PANDA
Requester: Oceanhouse21 GmbH [A2NRPEDHH2S5IU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Review the given financial report and find out some information - business units, mgmt. board - of the company.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
do these actually collide? i didnt think they did cause I had sergeys earlier TWO sets of Wills in queue
It happens but not often. Google is a random crazy beast.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
MTS v0.3.0.4 has been pushed to github.

Fixed issue with turkopticon causing an issue because an if statement wasn't exact enough.

Replaced the R|T button with a dropdown. Dropdown has options to add a requester or HIT to the blocklist and to the include list now. (Also, taking suggestions for the new dropdown's icon from this list of glyphicons http://getbootstrap.com/components/)

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score

Fixed issue with turkopticon causing an issue because an if statement wasn't exact enough.

Replaced the R|T button with a dropdown. Dropdown has options to add a requester or HIT to the blocklist and to the include list now. (Also, taking suggestions for the new dropdown's icon from this list of glyphicons http://getbootstrap.comI

I have been slowly trying this. I have no suggestions but must say the voice for hits is a great addition especially for those of us that don't see as well as we used to.
Thank you for adding that.

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
do these actually collide? i didnt think they did cause I had sergeys earlier TWO sets of Wills in queue
i had them in my queue on Tuesday night when this new google requester Francis Morgan posted and it wouldnt let me do them until i completed the Wills, guess it varies idk

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Replaced the R|T button with a dropdown. Dropdown has options to add a requester or HIT to the blocklist and to the include list now. (Also, taking suggestions for the new dropdown's icon from this list of glyphicons http://getbootstrap.com/components/)
Dark background

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I think I messed my post up. Just wanted to thank you for Mturk suite and adding the voice feature. Great for those of us older people who can't see as well.

Reactions: Azazael

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think I messed my post up. Just wanted to thank you for Mturk suite and adding the voice feature. Great for those of us older people who can't see as well.
Not that it matters but, you can edit your previous posts.:)

EDIT If you forget something, that is.:D

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
It's usually right below each post, next to 'report' and 'Bookmark'.
Thank you. I did find it. I try to always look everything up even if it takes me twice as long. That way, I remember next time. Search on the top of the forum is my best friend for finding Pandas, and posts.

Reactions: Cmoney and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you. I did find it. I try to always look everything up even if it takes me twice as long. That way, I remember next time. Search on the top of the forum is my best friend for finding Pandas, and posts.
This is why I like you!:D

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Dark background
Not before release. I have to figure out a good way to have all of the bootstrap files switch properly.
Np. It was "borrowed" from the Overwatch script cause it was a fantastic idea.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. I learn a lot more from reading all the posts, including yours than asking questions. I can research anything you say and bookmark for later if I am busy. The forum has the best tools for someone like myself who needs a different learning curve.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks. I learn a lot more from reading all the posts, including yours than asking questions. I can research anything you say and bookmark for later if I am busy. The forum has the best tools for someone like myself who needs a different learning curve.
You actually taking the time to find stuff for yourself is amazing. Anyone here can help you but helping yourself is a beautiful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.