Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $26.40 (Exported from Mturk Suite)

Mostly unproductive day so I'll take it.

Reactions: Jerami

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $31.92

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All you night crew...

If you stare at a computer screen all night, like I do, computer glasses help. NoScope.com is getting out of the eyeglass business. They are having a fire sale until Dec 31 when they close shop. All glasses 50% off. Basically, name-brand, computer/gaming glasses for $10-$15. I just ordered a backup pair.
Use code 'LASTCHANCE'

Also, this is back up, if you missed it.
Title: MTurk Personality F15(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Virgil Zeigler-Hill [A3UCG5JGHC6OM4] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.20 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.20 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.76 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.73 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 64
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Participants will complete a series of questionnaires about how they think about themselves and the way they interact with others. The items will deal with a range of issues including some items concerning violence and past criminal behavior. Participation will require approximately 45-60 minutes and participants will receive $2.00 upon completion. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; Exc: [959509-29447] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Reactions: Empress328

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: ~10 minute survey on Sex and Relationships. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | PANDA
Requester: SU Social Lab [A39DHWGDJIWMRF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7

Description: Part 1 of a 2-part study. You will receive $0.50 for this survey (~10min), and you will receive $0.35 for Part 2 (~5min) in 2 weeks. *Must complete both parts for full compensation. *To qualify, must be in a committed relationship for 6 months or more.
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1
These guys rejected for 'not being in a relationship' and Im pretty sure I marked being in one....even if i didnt i shouldnt have been allowed to continue

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
Meh, not bad considering I put in little to no effort today. Glad I went nuts on those morgans last night cause I ended up making like $57, but man did it make me burnt out on turking today.

Today's Projected Earnings: $6.81

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Do a collaborative task with our robot! | PANDA
Requester: Collaboration Project [A2DTUA3N5QMKJN] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will work together with our robot to move objects from a table to a box in a virtual environment. The study takes about 10'.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: completed-1 has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US

This was really interesting, took 10 minutes(ish)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: ~10 minute survey on Sex and Relationships. WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised. | PANDA
Requester: SU Social Lab [A39DHWGDJIWMRF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.75 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
Description: Part 1 of a 2-part study. You will receive $0.50 for this survey (~10min), and you will receive $0.35 for Part 2 (~5min) in 2 weeks. *Must complete both parts for full compensation. *To qualify, must be in a committed relationship for 6 months or more.
Time: 45 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1
These guys rejected for 'not being in a relationship' and Im pretty sure I marked being in one....even if i didnt i shouldnt have been allowed to continue
Just a guess, was it exactly 6 months?

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Just a guess, was it exactly 6 months?
no longer than that....but maybe I hit the wrong bubble, idk....but even someone puts zero they shouldn't be able to continue you know....

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
no longer than that....but maybe I hit the wrong bubble, idk....but even someone puts zero they shouldn't be able to continue you know....
I hear what you are saying. But if it is stated in the description we can only hope, but not expect, for them to write the survey in a way that will DQ you halfway through. Either way, that sucks and I'm sorry. Maybe it was just an error. Have you emailed them? Mistakes happen. Even if it was on your end, a polite email may get them to fix it.

Last edited:

turktime4:20

Reaction score
Goal was $50 and was a slow day made $50.02 oh yea even on a slow day I made my $50 goal first time ever I feel good. Bed till 7ish see you all then

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying. But,if it is stated in the description we can only hope, but not expect, for them to write the survey in a way that will DQ you halfway through. Either way, that sucks and I'm sorry. Maybe it was just an error. Have you emailed them? Mistakes happen. Even if it was on your end, a polite email may get them to fix it.
Yes, I sent them an email saying I was in a relationship and could they check to make sure I marked the right box, and also to consider not letting people they don't want to do the survey to be screened out instead of rejected....wait and see I guesss

Status
Not open for further replies.