Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Reading fiction and personality (15 min) | Accept
Requester: Hulda [A1BIWYO1VD5CYD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a short excerpt from a novel and answer several questions about the text and how you interact with people. NOTE: The excerpt may contain tragic description of people coping with the death of a loved one, possibly a child.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

12ish min

Last edited:

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
For me personally it's been slow since Xmas
I was lucky enough to catch a MAD Labs HIT, and had just over a buck before that. Not going to push it though, that's how I end up ruining a day. Haven't even slept yet, going to try to get a nap in, then tackle things. Even if I slept fully, I'd be up by noon or 1. Good luck to everyone just starting for the day.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning, everyone. Just dropped in to provide a quick update.

Yesterday afternoon I used the call me back number and they were unable to find the problem. They don't have access to the Mturk side of things, only payments related issues.

So I had to sit tight and wait for Mturk support to get back with me. Last night just before 11pm I got this:

The suspension was an error on our part and I have reinstated the account. You have an inactive Requester account that was registered with this email address that was meant to be suspended only and your Worker account got suspended instead. You can now continue to work on HITs.
I’ve passed this frustration along to the appropriate team to make sure this doesn’t happen again.
Again, I apologize and appreciate your understand in this matter.

I was courteous when contacting them. Shit happens.

I had completely forgotten about my old requester account. I haven't used it in years so I can understand that being suspended.

I just logged in and everything is working fine on my worker account.

Thanks for all the info and helpful tips yesterday.

I will try to pop in later and actually work. For now I hear the toddler calling me to get him out of his crib and hand him a pop tart.

Good luck and make all the monies!

-Randy

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Yesterday afternoon I used the call me back number and they were unable to find the problem. They don't have access to the Mturk side of things, only payments related issues.

So I had to sit tight and wait for Mturk support to get back with me. Last night just before 11pm I got this:

The suspension was an error on our part and I have reinstated the account. You have an inactive Requester account that was registered with this email address that was meant to be suspended only and your Worker account got suspended instead. You can now continue to work on HITs.
I’ve passed this frustration along to the appropriate team to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

I had completely forgotten about my old requester account. I haven't used it in years so I can understand that being suspended.

I will try to pop in later and actually work. For now I hear the toddler calling me to get him out of his crib and hand him a pop tart.

-Randy
Glad you got it all sorted out :)

Reactions: sofaslug

kjsgirl

Reaction score
is it typical that most of the barcodes are just not found? All of the ones I've done so far are just not there.

Reactions: sryan66611

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score

-Randy
Congrats!

I will never ever make a requester account, lol.

Kamalani

Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.19] [Pay: 2.57] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.39] [Fast: 4.85] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.88] [Reviews: 206] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $1.33] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.13
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Indie / Alternative song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Indie / Alternative music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Requirements: Likes Indie / Rock / Alternative GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jessie Bustin

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i haven't devoted a full day to mturk in about a week. going to today. getting a glass of iced coffee. putting my headphones on i got for Christmas to listen to music or a podcast

tickle me with money today Bezos

Kamalani

Reaction score
Title: Decide if a 10 sec video segment contains sensitive content. | Accept
Requester: John Doe [A24DF7PQBT4O0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.84] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.12] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 3.75] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.23] [Pen: 0.11 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 92% of 13] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.03
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 10525
Description: -
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Some of these up if anyone wants to join me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.