Title: Rate the creativity of ideas generated by psychology students | AcceptA
Requester: Richard Hass [A1C0YRRGMG16C8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $18.00
Duration: 2 days
Available: 1
Description: Provide a rating on a scale of 1 to 5 for approximately 2000 different responses to creativity tasks
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US

Catch me if you can.... Or dare.
using Hit Catcher for the first time just to try to get this...

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Learning motivation and personality | AcceptA
Requester: Elizabeth [A3QBY0RB067TW3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.50] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 2 hours
Description: Motivation plays a key role in engagement, effort, and retention when learning. This questionnaire will take about 2 hours.
Requirements: None

Another high dollar HIT to add to your PANDA list... If you dont mind that it says 2 hours.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
My HitScraper keeps adding .json?ref=w_pl_prvw to the end of my links. It results in a weird page that is only code.

Does anyone know if I can edit a line in the script to get rid of this or is it an issue with my browser?

Thanks in advance!

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
My dog is a dummy. I tried to put her in a harness once and she chewed through it in about 10 minutes. I put a sweater on her last night...she had a hole in it within 3 minutes. This is why we can't have nice things. And she looked so cute in it :(
My dog likes to bite through the plastic clips on harnesses. It's the first thing he does (we've had two - and no more.....).

I WISH I could get him to wear the booties (the salt on his paws puts him in a lot of pain).

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
when you realize halfway through the survey that the 'disagree' and 'agree' are on the opposite side of what you though it was...
:banghead:
My dog likes to bite through the plastic clips on harnesses. It's the first thing he does (we've had two - and no more.....).

I WISH I could get him to wear the booties (the salt on his paws puts him in a lot of pain).
my dummy didn't bite through the clip (which would have been easier), she chewed through the arm/leg/whatever it's called on a dog band.

jan

Reaction score
why do they care? is it a vanity thing?
serious question.
serious replies only, kthxbai
My sense is that he was getting hundreds of those, from the same people. I don't know why that metric is offensive - or a problem for him labor/wise. but he was the most popular captcha clearer out there - and some of the really productive folks used his hits all day long (I think :)

Reactions: Jharkan

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Judgements in a Criminal Trial(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: nikoleta despodova [A3AG56EKCC7P18] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $18.18] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 1.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: You are being asked to participate in this research study because you are an MTurk worker. You will be one of approximately 200 participants in this study. The purpose of this research study is to better understand jurors’ decision-making in criminal trials. If you agree to participate, you will read a summary of an actual case. After that you will be asked to provide a verdict of guilty or not guilty and answer some questions about it. Upon completion or withdrawing from the study, you will receive a custom code which you need to enter on MTurk Prime in order to receive your payment. Your participation in this research study is expected to last for a total 10-15 minutes. You will receive $1 for participating in this research study.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [69586-68997] DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.