12/27 - Two Minutes to Midnight Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Title: Take part in an academic study: $0.40 for 3-6 mins PLUS BONUS of up to $0.90 - FAST approval!(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: COOPINEQ [A1R0HNIZD76RWP] (Req TV): $7.32/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.36] [Fair: 4.84] [Comm: 4.58] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
survey
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Exc: [119699191-121589] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;

this broken for anyone else? clicking continue does nothing
Hitting continue worked for me, just was slow as could be. Got to the end though and it wouldn't let me submit. I just returned it.

Also, Morning :)

charlie

Reaction score
Hitting continue worked for me, just was slow as could be. Got to the end though and it wouldn't let me submit. I just returned it.

i emailed the requestor. AWS is faster than what we experienced so whoever is in charge at that requestor's school either needs to add more resources to the AWS server in use or the requestor needs to change platforms.

Reactions: LoveMyLife

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Survey on Crime and Self-Defense | Accept
Requester: Janalynne Gius [A231YB6I6939WF] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: You will answer a short survey on crime and self-defense. The survey can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Very short[/td][/tr]

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Read and rate a product(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Minju Han [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.87] [Pay=3.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.91] [Fast=4.87] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=58] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.95] [Pen=0.23 days] [Res=null] [Rec=74%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 22
Description: computer access only.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1494676840-121592] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
very short[/td][/tr]

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score

I emailed them when it happened to me about a week ago, then they got back to me later that day and told me to just go ahead and submit and I would be approved. I'm not saying the answer made sense considering I told them I had to return it, but they did say something a few hours later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveMyLife

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Read and rate a product(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Minju Han [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.87] [Pay=3.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.91] [Fast=4.87] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=58] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.95] [Pen=0.23 days] [Res=null] [Rec=74%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 42
Description: computer access only.
Qualifications: Exc: [228875360-121582] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Different product and very short[/td][/tr]

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else like lists? My family makes fun of me, but I just found my discareded lists from Saturday until yesterday and I had them broke down to 15 min intervals of what I should be cleaning or cooking. They are my brain during busy times. My husband thinks it's funny, but I think the fact he watches Hallmark Christmas movies is funny, too.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else like lists? My family makes fun of me, but I just found my discareded lists from Saturday until yesterday and I had them broke down to 15 min intervals of what I should be cleaning or cooking. They are my brain during busy times. My husband thinks it's funny, but I think the fact he watches Hallmark Christmas movies is funny, too.
I've heard of people that do that and it helps them stay focused, I feel like it would take me a while to come up with such a list. I'm also not good at time estimation and prone to procrastination though.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone know how to clear the log in MTS?
Two things you can do.

First is to force all the HITs to approve by just exporting and then importing your database. The import will auto approve everything older than 30 days.

The second would be to delete the database which you can do by
  1. Opening the console (Ctrl+Shift+J)
  2. Go to the Application tab
  3. Under Storage expand IndexedDB.
  4. Selected hitTrackerDB
  5. Delete database
  6. Restart chrome, iirc MTS breaks afterword so a restart will fix it.

thewupk

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Masashi Takahashi for work related to 3DQYSJDTYNDJZC0HR1UIMXT12RBXEE.
The value of your bonus is: $0.89 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard of people that do that and it helps them stay focused, I feel like it would take me a while to come up with such a list. I'm also not good at time estimation and prone to procrastination though.
I usually have the list nearby, because I will remember the large things and then I can just add the small things I had forgotten on there as I go along. I'm not good with cooking multiple things and having them come out at the right time, so this helps me "see" when to start things to get them done in time.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I usually have the list nearby, because I will remember the large things and then I can just add the small things I had forgotten on there as I go along. I'm not good with cooking multiple things and having them come out at the right time, so this helps me "see" when to start things to get them done in time.
I forget more things than I remember, I've always just used backing myself into a corner as a motivational form, then I operate more efficiently. Like the grandparents are coming over in roughly five to drop off a house warming gift despite the fact that I bought this house close to three years ago, it didn't make sense to me but I suppose it is the thought that counts. Still have not cleaned.

Reactions: Kennedy

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My lists aren't quite that detailed, but I make lists of some sort. Like I meal plan, and while I don't have a list, I do have all the recipes printed out with what day I'm making it in the top corner, and clipped up in order in a clip that is under my cupboards. I also make my shopping list from these recipes so I don't buy stuff we don't need and buy all the stuff I need. I painted the door of my in-wall ironing board in chalkboard paint, so I use that to write weekend chores on so I know what I want to accomplish. I also write the kid's chores on them, too. He erases as he's done.

I have lists in my phone of different things I don't want to forget about. I use that a lot for Christmas gifts or if I'm running errands so I don't forget a stop.

So yeah, lists of some sort. I love them. (I also love Hallmark type Christmas movies!)

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Man I'm disqualified from everything this morning. I'd have a decent PE if I wasn't screened out from everything :/

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
4ish mins

Title: Psychology Study(~ 9 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CAMP Lab [A17HYN24NBGPPK] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A 10-minute psychology study. You will be asked to read a hypothetical description of some events leading up to a criminal trial, and answer some questions about it.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [119095053-121341] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Reactions: jan and Kliq

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Study on the repeated prediction of events | PANDA
Requester: Decision Sciences [A1MDBCMM88H4RC] (Req TV): $13.69/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.94] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 4.30] [Fast: 4.77]
Description:
Earn up to $3.50 by making repeated predictions about two events.
Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: SPDS prediction game DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;
Bonus opportunity!

Reactions: Trucker and jan

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
5 mins

Title: Watch a Video and Answer Questions(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MGMT RESEARCH [A3AHJYR4Z7FQO5] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.53] [Fair: 4.77] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.59]
Description:
This study involves watching a video, answering some questions and a decision making task. This will take 5-8 minutes. Earn US$0.70.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [967302642-121217] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Reactions: Trucker
Status
Not open for further replies.