Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: Cmoney

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Im kinda frustrated right now. If you are doing Mihails please read ALL of the instuctions and stop adding so much extra!!

Reactions: SleepComa

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Im kinda frustrated right now. If you are doing Mihails please read ALL of the instuctions and stop adding so much extra!!
Yeah, these are too long for the pay. He wants perfect work, a lot of instructions not included that I had to get with direct emails with him.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

tempo

Contributor
Reaction score
I think Morgan's using standards similar to Bayesian filters to check these. Those are the standards used by good email programs to filter out spam. It looks for certain words, certain characters and sentence configurations. The Morgans can be marked by computer that way, and it would get most of them correct. Or it might just be spot-checking. I don't think any human is going to check 14000 hits + what we had a few weeks ago.
I don't think any program can filter out racism and sarcasm yet. Some people are pretty smart and can be rude without cursing.

Last edited:

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, these are too long for the pay. He wants perfect work, a lot of instructions not included that I had to get with direct emails with him.
Not for me, I get em done in like 4 min tops. Plus 5 out of 10 of my convos are thank yous and already completed.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
See projected pretty much everywhere today.

How was it for the folks who do normal 8 hour days?

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I don't think any program can filter out racism and sarcasm yet. Some people are pretty smart and can be rude without cursing.
I said it would catch most of it. If they're only spot-checking, it might be enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.