12/27 - Tis the Season Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Coming in super slow for me. Only 15 so far.

alk69

Reaction score
When I was girl, growing up in Austin, my Mom made a gorgeous Christmas wreath out of fresh fir branches and red berries. The birds immediately ate the berries. After the holidays, my mother refused to take the wreath down--she'd spent too much time on it and wanted full enjoyment out of it. One day in June a neighbor approached up the front walk and tentatively asked ''who died?''. Seems the whole neighborhood thought some one had expired 'cause of the coal BLACK wreath hanging on the front door. Apparently fir branches turn black after a few months. Mother thought it amusing and after another month or two took down her wreath and threw it in the garbage....She never keep the tree up more than a month--or when ever the needles all fell off.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Recall a time when...
When I was girl, growing up in Austin, my Mom made a gorgeous Christmas wreath out of fresh fir branches and red berries. The birds immediately ate the berries. After the holidays, my mother refused to take the wreath down--she'd spent too much time on it and wanted full enjoyment out of it. One day in June a neighbor approached up the front walk and tentatively asked ''who died?''. Seems the whole neighborhood thought some one had expired 'cause of the coal BLACK wreath hanging on the front door. Apparently fir branches turn black after a few months. Mother thought it amusing and after another month or two took down her wreath and threw it in the garbage....She never keep the tree up more than a month--or when ever the needles all fell off.
:wink:

Reaction score
Somebody (I think my brother-in-law) slipped me a Santa card that had a hand written note: "Merry Christmas - At least you can still make fun of the '08 Lions"

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Slow and steady- slow and steady....just keep swimming just keep swimming

Reactions: loki3404

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Somebody (I think my brother-in-law) slipped me a Santa card that had a hand written note: "Merry Christmas - At least you can still make fun of the '08 Lions"
You can't though, the browns only saving grace was to blow their last game as to secure their draft pick. The worst possible season you can actually have is what the Browns did because it actually not only was wildly depressing (and honestly hilarious at this point) but they have shot themselves in the foot for next year already.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
The worst possible season you can actually have is what the Browns did because it actually not only was wildly depressing (and honestly hilarious at this point) but they have shot themselves in the foot for next year already.
But... that's so quintessentially Browns

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been doing these for a long time but what do y'all put for the "category" for those job bucket, everyjobsearch.com type websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.