12/26 - Waddle Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
So I've been "working" for 8 hours straight now. Less working, and more waiting on HITs. And so far I've managed to earn a meager amount of about 10 dollars. Ha...How about you guys?
60 whole cents.

Got a $1.50 HIT that was broken with a 404 error at the *second* link. Sent them a message.

Need to go run errands soon.

Edit: Caught another HIT! Sorry, not included in this study because you're a loser.

Last edited:
Reactions: turkinlight

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
So my mouse is acting up this morning...i use a Razer Deathadder gaming mouse, mostly because it fits my hand comfortably. To make a long story short, i shopped around, found the cheapest one i could find on amazon for 39.99, which is very cheap for this mouse, go to checkout, and forgot i had that $20 gift card that one requester gave a bunch of us for a bonus. So this mouse that is normally $70 when its not on sale, i just got for around $22, i love getting a good deals heh.
Oooh! Your mouse matches my keyboard! I love my Razer keyboard... I have it all green and static color, though because I got confused when it was moving around lol :D Yay, that's neat!

Reactions: cyberwasp

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
$9.85 since about 10:30 am here, and maybe $3 altogether on various other little sites
So I've been "working" for 8 hours straight now. Less working, and more waiting on HITs. And so far I've managed to earn a meager amount of about 10 dollars. Ha...How about you guys?

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
teal4life @teal4life I just went to donate to the forum and was embarrassed to learn I had only $5 in my PayPal account. LOL
Too funny. I always have to ask one of my kids since I don't have any accounts accept my one for Mturk. Still can add but the problems with Chemo Brain and money make me a fruit cake with cash handling.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I've made $8 from picking at an Andreas batch over the last 3 hours that I really, really don't want to do. I think I've spent more time eating this giant box of Sour Patch Kids than I have actually working today and I'm having a lot of regrets about that right now. :sick:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I've made $8 from picking at an Andreas batch over the last 3 hours that I really, really don't want to do. I think I've spent more time eating this giant box of Sour Patch Kids than I have actually working today and I'm having a lot of regrets about that right now. :sick:
I see a destroyed toilet in your future

largeeyes

Reaction score
Closed qual?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Closed qual?
Yes, it's these.

Title: Live Data - Rate a set of 10 questions and answers on how satisified you are with the answer | PANDA
Requester: Andreas Vesalius [AN03RVG7KIWPL] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $24.08] [Pay: 4.47] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.57] [Fast: 3.20] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.40] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1990
Reward: $0.50
Description:
Rate a set of 10 questions and answers on how satisified you are with the answer
Requirements: 90percenter Exists

Status
Not open for further replies.