12/26 - Must Box on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Unfairly screened out at end. Check TO. Beware of this nightmare.
I didn't get screened or miss an attention check. I you don't do either of those things, it's an easy $1 for under 5min. Hardly a nightmare, lol.:)
EDIT If you look at the people who scored high on TO, they had no problems.

Last edited:

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
I didn't get screened or miss an attention check. I you don't do either of those things, it's an easy $1 for under 5min. Hardly a nightmare, lol.:)
Check the TO for yourself, I'm not the only one. One multiple page check, one pump fake check, and a message saying my answers were inconsistent. I guarantee they weren't. I always follow ACs, and especially this one after the first AC, only to be told I gave inconsistent answers.

This requester wants free info.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Check the TO for yourself, I'm not the only one. One multiple page check, one pump fake check, and a message saying my answers were inconsistent. I guarantee they weren't. I always follow ACs, and especially this one after the first AC, only to be told I gave inconsistent answers.

This requester wants free info.
I did check the TO. No worries. We had different experiences, I guess. You aren't the only one who had trouble. I'm not the only one who had no problems. That's all. I thought it was a good HIT, IMO, so I posted it.:) YMMV

Brocktoon

Hey man, you fuckin' know Belvedere?
Reaction score
I did check the TO. No worries. We had different experiences, I guess. You aren't the only one who had trouble. I'm not the only one who had no problems. That's all. I thought it was a good HIT, IMO, so I posted it.:) YMMV
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. I appreciate you posting the HIT, but this is something some requesters do, whether it's a survey, or something like data entry. No, they're not going to reject or screen out everyone, that would be too obvious. A couple of month ago, I did four HITs for a guy named Ted Chan asking for an IP's online reputation. Simple data entry, copy and paste. One accepted, three rejected, when I did them all the same, and did them correctly. He got 4-for-1.. Same thing with this survey.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you. I appreciate you posting the HIT,
lol. As I said, no worries.:)

EDIT I was just saying it wasn't a nightmare for me. It was an easy 4 minutes. Sorry you had so much trouble with it.:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.