12/25 - Happy Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope your families have been equally oblivious to how many times you've "topped off" your whiskey/wine glasses. :wine:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope your families have been equally oblivious to how many times you've "topped off" your whiskey/wine glasses. :wine:
if they are watching the latest anti-DWI ad campaign by the state, families are probably not oblivious and have been keeping track by clicking their hand counter. "Mija, I think you have consumed too much. Stay here tonight."

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well we survived yet another year at my dad's annual Christmas fight to the death dinner. There were some pretty tense moments, but avoiding direct eye-contact and laughing while dad spewed his political rants did the trick. There towards the end, my husband had to drag me away before I reached the drawer where they keep the knives, but only because I wasn't sure which one it was. My son told me on the car ride home, they were located in the second drawer on the left. All things considered it could've been a lot worse. I consider this a win. I hope you all had a great day and made some money!

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Product Preference Survey | Accept
Requester: Wharton Requester [A261WVE3K564FZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$35.41] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about your preference of images. Should take less than 5 minutes
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
There were some pretty tense moments, but avoiding direct eye-contact and laughing while dad spewed his political rants did the trick.
just to get an idea about your dad, what cable news channel does he watch? :)

i made some money (christmas gift) so lego saturn v rocket here i come! it would be funny to create a short flick based on the Christmas Story but it would be me wanting the lego rocket instead of a bb gun.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
just to get an idea about your dad, what cable news channel does he watch? :)

i made some money (christmas gift) so lego saturn v rocket here i come! it would be funny to create a short flick based on the Christmas Story but it would be me wanting the lego rocket instead of a bb gun.
You know the one... I have to hand it to my husband though, he saw it going south and was like, "Time to go." It probably would've turned ugly if he wouldn't have. Voices were being raised, fists were clinched, forehead veins were starting to pulse, and people were looking around for something heavy to throw. It was one bigoted comment away from a bloodbath.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
You know the one... I have to hand it to my husband though, he saw it going south and was like, "Time to go."
you have a keeper for a husband and its hard to imagine a violent LucyO.

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Christmas Day is officially over where I live and I am going to bed. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that we all make a ton of money tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.