12/24 - Skyscraper Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I asked yesterday if the hit log includes bonuses, and aveline @aveline said it did. I can't find any entry for bonuses supposedly paid to me early in December, and the requester says they were sent to me. Is there a way to get a listing of requesters just for your bonuses?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I asked yesterday if the hit log includes bonuses, and aveline @aveline said it did. I can't find any entry for bonuses supposedly paid to me early in December, and the requester says they were sent to me. Is there a way to get a listing of requesters just for your bonuses?
If a requester sent you a bonus, you would have received an email about it from Amazon.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
If a requester sent you a bonus, you would have received an email about it from Amazon.
I have emails only for part of it. They say all were sent. Is there are script that will enumerate your bonuses? They're not listed in "Your Hit Status."

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have emails only for part of it. They say all were sent. Is there are script that will enumerate your bonuses? They're not listed in "Your Hit Status."
The only proof of bonuses you have is in your emails. When I send bonuses out from my requester account they get to the worker near instantly so there really isn't a delay. There is not script that will really do anything with bonuses unless you manually enter it (HITDB), or give you its best guess at what you got today (Dashboard).

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
The only proof of bonuses you have is in your emails. When I send bonuses out from my requester account they get to the worker near instantly so there really isn't a delay. There is not script that will really do anything with bonuses unless you manually enter it (HITDB), or give you its best guess at what you got today (Dashboard).
I have no proof that I didn't get the 2 ($36) emails in question, but they're not in the Hit DB, and I already sent him a screenshot of that. I don't know what else to do.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no proof that I didn't get the 2 ($36) emails in question, but they're not in the Hit DB, and I already sent him a screenshot of that. I don't know what else to do.
If this was from a university, you can contact the department or researcher's supervisor or IRB to ask them to look into it. But other than that, there's not much else you can do if they say they sent you the bonuses and you didn't get them.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They wouldn't be in HITDB unless you put them there yourself, and if you did that, you would have an email from them to know you got the bonus unless you deleted it afterwards. There really isn't anything you can do but hope they believe you didn't get the bonus.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
If this was from a university, you can contact the department or researcher's supervisor or IRB to ask them to look into it. But other than that, there's not much else you can do if they say they sent you the bonuses and you didn't get them.
It is a university.
I wouldn't know how to put them in the Hit DB myself.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
It is a university.
I wouldn't know how to put them in the Hit DB myself.
I think it has instructions on the script page, or just hover over things and some of them have tool tips that tell you waht to do.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I think it has instructions on the script page, or just hover over things and some of them have tool tips that tell you waht to do.

Doesn't interest me. I need some prooof that they sent only half, and I don't know if they're reflected in my bonus total. shit.

Last edited:

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Doesn't interest me. I need some prooof that they sent only half.
The only ways to prove that would be to have your email provider go through and check for any emails from them and then tell them on your behalf that nothing was sent or have mturk go through you account and find all your recent bonuses and then tell the requester. Neither of those is ever going to happen.

Reactions: electrolyte

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Just popping in to say Merry Christmas Eve to my favorite tuking peeps! Hope y'all have a fabulously fun Christmas! We're off to set out the reindeer food and decorate the Santa cupcakes :cupcake: (I totally agreed with my son that Santa gets too many cookies and needed cupcakes this year lol)
We're leaving santa cupcakes too :ghost: I found oats for the reindeer, but no glitter special flying dust.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Title: Curiosity experiment(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley [AHG3DFQ65ESGY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 4.48 Communicativity
????? 4.20 Generosity
????? 4.87 Fairness
????? 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 299
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Short experiment where you see various trivia questions and answer questions
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [780894-27377] has not been granted; Location is one of: US
17:25. supposedly has a small bonus for some people.
Maybe someone said this later on, but I'm just now catching up. NOT mobile friendly. It might have said that in the instructions, I dunno. Santa ristiekay is tired and trying to make money to pay off Christmas.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
If it doesn't interest you why did you mention you don't know how to do it? Was it just an fyi thing?

Genuinely curious, sometimes people confuse me.

Jaded was telling me how to manually put bonuses in my Hit DB. That wouldn't prove I got them or didn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.