Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Live Q/A about an Image (With Captions). | PANDA
Requester: Research Tasks [A1CEBF7WRZ74YK] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.32 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.18 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.45 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 205
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Ask or Answer questions about an image with a fellow Turker.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 2922
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
Only need 500 of these to hit your $75 today :wink:

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Merry Holiday Eve Day thing. Just came on to say hey and see what was up. I'm going to go shave shower and run out for soe food for the weekend. I messed up here, we have about two weeks of trash that needs to go to the dump and we forgot all about the holiday schedule - oops. It is normally Wed 12-4 and Sat 10-4,

It is not really a dump but a trash collection site. There are 2 compactors for trash and stuff like furniture, 1 big dumpster for paper recycling and 1 big dumpster for plastic, glass, and metal cans. Then a big area for scrap metal and also a place for yard stuff like leaves and pine needles. Then waste oil is free to drop off, tires and batteries cost money to leave.

Sorry to ramble. I be back later and want to hear about all the great stuff I missed. Good luck to all today.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Merry Holiday Eve Day thing. Just came on to say hey and see what was up. I'm going to go shave shower and run out for soe food for the weekend. I messed up here, we have about two weeks of trash that needs to go to the dump and we forgot all about the holiday schedule - oops. It is normally Wed 12-4 and Sat 10-4,

It is not really a dump but a trash collection site. There are 2 compactors for trash and stuff like furniture, 1 big dumpster for paper recycling and 1 big dumpster for plastic, glass, and metal cans. Then a big area for scrap metal and also a place for yard stuff like leaves and pine needles. Then waste oil is free to drop off, tires and batteries cost money to leave.

Sorry to ramble. I be back later and want to hear about all the great stuff I missed. Good luck to all today.
For some reason, this reminded me of Alice's Resturant. I know thats Thanksgiving and all, but still....LOL

Reactions: optipfrog and jan

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Tonight, I will finally introduce my daughter to:

My favourite line from that whole movie is when octopus-costumed kid interrupts the lovely moment between the Prime Minister and Martine McCutcheon by shouting "WE'RE HERE!!" and then scooting out of the car awkwardly slowly

Gets me every damn time

Status
Not open for further replies.