12/24 - Die Hard is a Christmas Movie Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
welp there's nothing to do so I guess I'll go make a cup of tea and bagel (haha no IF during the holidays..) while I wait for another crop of Ben Petersons

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
jklmnop @jklmnop I got locked out of my stupid Yahoo account, can you tell me who won our dumb, meaningless consolation championship match for MTC Fantasy Football 2018?

My parents were asking. and they can barely see due to diminished eyesight, so if you don''t mind me asking, could you put your answer in bold and bump up the font size a bit?

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
welp there's nothing to do so I guess I'll go make a cup of tea and bagel (haha no IF during the holidays..) while I wait for another crop of Ben Petersons
Had the same thought but I finished coffee a few hrs. ago. Drinking tea and have a breakfast casserole in the oven.

Reactions: Sondi

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
That had a bonus, right?

Time: 26:25
Hourly: $7.95

I remember it! Cause it was awful!
I thought it would never end. And I was hangry, so that made it worse. I thought I sucked at it, but I still got the bonus.

Reactions: cyberwasp and Sondi

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else use the Norad Santa tracker for their children or grandchildren? I use it every Christmas eve with the grandchildren. They love watching it.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't help but feel this is related to a certain Katie twitch stream that was title "Die Hard is NOT a Christmas Movie" from like 2 days ago. I guess it could be coincidence too, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.