12/24 - Die Hard is a Christmas Movie Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
=( well I guess I can be patient then, I did throw money at it though
It's there. I can see your banner. You should be "Post Jumping" by now.:p

If not, restart/relog?

EDIT Thread Tools are up top.

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I meant, "If it doesn't happen pretty quickly..." Do you have the holiday off?
Yup! Just lucky because it fell on a day I happened to be off. I have to work New Year's though.

Reactions: Jerami

catscratch

Reaction score
Maybe. lol. I don't use PandaCrazy. Probably, if that's how PandaCrazy works. Put them on an include list. I'm guessing you aren't using MTS, since you use PandaCrazy. I think Overwatch does that. May be a way with PC(PandaCrazy) but, no idea.:(
I have MTS, Bu
Title: Listen to a hiphop-rap song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.46] [Pay=3.68] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=221] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=2.00] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.13
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a hiphop-rap song from people in the United States who enjoy hiphop-rap music. Listen to the song for at least 30 seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Qualifications: Likes Hip Hop / Rap / R&B GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Quick get your qual![/td][/tr]
I missed it again :sweat:

catscratch

Reaction score
Set a PandA for it. That's how I caught it. It's so slow that there isn't much else to PandA.:)
I went on turkopticon just now and searched AudioKite. I only got one result. Is that correct?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I have MTS, Bu

I pick up most of the work I do using hit catcher, unless its something lower paying or its slow at the moment I don't usually get it from a simple click.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
when your avatar is small it looks like a cat train in a tunnel
I actually thought that was what it was until you mentioned it, or like a cat in a hole or something.

Reactions: Jaded

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have MTS, Bu

I went on turkopticon just now and searched AudioKite. I only got one result. Is that correct?

Yes. I mean, I think so. Does it match the requester ID in the HIT I posted? (see below) Or you could click the requester name(AudioKite) on the HIT that I posted...https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6/projects.
Then you could just get the requester number from there. I mean, you can search TO but that's not your quickest solution, I don't think.

Last edited:
Reactions: catscratch

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I pick up most of the work I do using hit catcher, unless its something lower paying or its slow at the moment I don't usually get it from a simple click.
I get about 30%, or less, of my HITs from HitCatcher. Most come from HitFinder, with a single click. Two of the most important skills, imo, for turking are QuickDraw when accepting from HF and the ability to chuck the garbage back without hesitation. Click first, think later. The other way doesn't work.:)

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Have it on DVD. Passed the love to my son and now grand daughter. That and Kikis delivery service are just 2 we love.
I rented it from one of those archaic video rental establishments when I was about 8 while spending a few days at my grandmothers. I've never actually seen any of his other movies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I rented it from one of those archaic video rental establishments when I was about 8 while spending a few days at my grandmothers. I've never actually seen any of his other movies.
I'd be surprised if you hadn't seen one and not known it. Maybe not though.:p
The Secret World of Arrietty and Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away all went to theaters in the US, at one time or another, and were marketed pretty heavily. Arrietty getting a Disney release and Mononoke being brought over by Tarantino, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: teal4life

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I get about 30%, or less, of my HITs from HitCatcher. Most come from HitFinder, with a single click. Two of the most important skills, imo, for turking are QuickDraw when accepting from HF and the ability to chuck the garbage back without hesitation. Click first, think later. The other way doesn't work.:)
Ive always kept find hits at a 900ms delay, which could probably be fine tuned a little. In a general sense I have found quite a number of the ones that appear to have poor hourly rates can be plowed through once you are familiar enough with the different typical question set ups without any real problems, not always but more often than not. If I get through them too quickly and am afraid of them flagging me as speeding through it, then I just bench the hit for a couple minutes while I work on another. Though I would imagine there are probably better ways to go about it. I'm usually just watching videos in a separate browser that occupies a quarter of my screen anyway, might as well pay some bills while at it. I have considered setting up a macro to just click the hit when I hear the ping but have never actually gotten around to it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Social chats hasn't been great in my experience. They usually take a while and I have had a couple rejected from them for things like the other participant not really participating well or them dc'ing even though then a nice button pops up that says please submit me. I was able to get one overturned they never got back to me on the other.
I got the same thing and I got mine overturned - they started applying the 8 turn rule to those that were done before the button instructed you to do 8 turns or be on the HIT 25 minutes or return vs submit. It's only something I will do now if there is NOTHING ELSE because I return 4 out of 5 unpaid due to no partner, dc partner, and now, if the partner is a deadbeat, I return those too because that is something they have made an 'unofficial requirement- force partner to do quality chat.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if you hadn't seen one and not known it. Maybe not though.:p
The Secret World of Arrietty and Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away all went to theaters in the US, at one time or another, and were marketed pretty heavily. Arrietty getting a Disney release and Mononoke being brought over by Tarantino, if I remember correctly.
Oh I'm familiar with the names of and general story concept of Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, I've just never seen them. Spirited Away came out in theaters when I would have been in about 5th grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.