Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm stranded in the snow storm. Send help. I like your stocking
It's not mine, unfortunately. If you mean hot chocolate and blankets I could do that, if you mean a snow plow there's nothing I can do for you.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I have no leverage to get the kid into bed tonight. I need to stuff his damn stocking and he's being a teenager and staying up late.

Go the fuck to sleep!

edit: just asked him when he was going to bed. He said not for a while. So I stuffed his stocking about 6 feet from him and he didn't notice. Cue the surprise when he wakes up tomorrow and sees it and has no memory of me stuffing it practically in his face.

Last edited:

Pallandius

Reaction score
Panda Crazy is currently driving me crazy as it just keeps filling up my queue. lol I know it's user error on my end though when I have more time I can figure out how this works properly.

Really need to learn how to use this properly. For now just going to scrape by with Hit Catcher.

You mentioned a group ID invisible?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Panda Crazy is currently driving me crazy as it just keeps filling up my queue. lol I know it's user error on my end though when I have more time I can figure out how this works properly.

Really need to learn how to use this properly. For now just going to scrape by with Hit Catcher.

You mentioned a group ID invisible?
Make sure you have the latest update. It did this a couple of updates ago and the script writer fixed it.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score

If you only want to catch something once, make sure that you have Once set to true. If you want to PC to keep grabbing them, but you want to limit the amount it puts in your queue just change the Queue Hit Limit. In the picture I have it set to continually grab them, but to only have 2 in my queue at any one time.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
That's so cute.

They are fun to watch. I have a few that chase me when I walk to my mailbox. I guess I've spoiled them by giving them peanuts.
There's about 10 that I feed. Every time I go outside to smoke I bring a small baggy of peanuts, and I get a big bag to refill the small bag every week at the grocery store.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't done Joe Lo's in a really long time, did something change to make them $64/hr?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
3:45

Title: Answer a survey about current political events | AcceptA
Requester: Mira Lindner [A2C5GAWD0SN1BU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.43] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a brief news piece and answer a number of questions (estimated time approx. 6 minutes)
Requirements: Location EqualTo US

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Here is my tiny Xmas miracle -- we have a bunch of feral cats in this neighborhood. This pretty tortoiseshell momma cat left five kittens in our backyard in 2012 and I bottle fed them etc. One of our indoor cats is from this inbred lot. Then later that year the next door neighbor took momma cat to be TNR'ed and she survived.

Fast forward to this year and the neighbors moved away. They were feeding her and another feral cat buddy, would leave their garage door open a bit in cold weather etc. Well, since they left, I have been feeding momma cat and over time she has spent more time in our backyard, but still wanted nothing to do with anything we set up for her (during Harvey I set out a large carrier with a tarp over it but she preferred the rain).

Tonight she started using the same carrier to chill in, right next to the back door. Got a towel in there and some fabric over the vents to limit the wind. I opened the door to take out some trash and she crawled out of it like it had been her home all along. I'm so happy :D

tl;dr feed animals and they will stick around

Status
Not open for further replies.