12/24 - Christmas Eve Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyMacabre

Reaction score
Happy Holidays all!

Has anyone ever done an 1 hour + survey, with writing, and it never shows up as submitted? I just spent so much time writing thoughful answers, submitted and it won't show up in my dashboard. The timer still had about 10 minutes. But, this was a LONG one, for 8 bucks.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Happy Holidays all!

Has anyone ever done an 1 hour + survey, with writing, and it never shows up as submitted? I just spent so much time writing thoughful answers, submitted and it won't show up in my dashboard. The timer still has about 10 minutes. But, this was a LONG one, for 8 bucks.
Did you accept it yesterday? Or today?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, can someone tell me why this AHK script isn't working to Tab twice? It only tabs once.

NumpadEnter::
Send {Click}
Sleep, 500
Send {Tab}
Sleep, 1000
Send {Tab}
Sleep, 1000
Send {Enter}
return

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, can someone tell me why this AHK script isn't working to Tab twice? It only tabs once.

NumpadEnter::
Send {Click}
Sleep, 500
Send {Tab}
Sleep, 1000
Send {Tab}
Sleep, 1000
Send {Enter}
return
no idea but you can do {tab 2} to tab twice if youw ant unless you need the 1000 sleep

GRR

Reaction score
30 barcodes..might be it for today Merry Christmas!

Reactions: <Gucci> and savvy

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Holidays all!

Has anyone ever done an 1 hour + survey, with writing, and it never shows up as submitted? I just spent so much time writing thoughful answers, submitted and it won't show up in my dashboard. The timer still had about 10 minutes. But, this was a LONG one, for 8 bucks.
This happened with my BD Roads HIT the other day that was about 50 minutes. I messaged him, and he set up a HIT to pay me right away. He had it on his end. It just vanished from my finished jobs.

JohnnyMacabre

Reaction score
This happened with my BD Roads HIT the other day that was about 50 minutes. I messaged him, and he set up a HIT to pay me right away. He had it on his end. It just vanished from my finished jobs.
I have the requester I.D. and everything, but since it didn't submit, I can't directly message them. It just says "not found". They even show up on Turcopticon. Maybe it's a glitch. I hate chasing 8 bucks, but I worked really hard. Can I message u the requester?

JohnnyMacabre

Reaction score
I have the requester I.D. and everything, but since it didn't submit, I can't directly message them. It just says "not found". They even show up on Turcopticon. Maybe it's a glitch. I hate chasing 8 bucks, but I worked really hard. Can I message u the requester?
It can wait, obviously. It's xmas. lol

JohnnyMacabre

Reaction score
For some reason I saw your post and thought it was Jan. Glad I'm not the only one who experienced that. Hope you have a good Christmas! I'll figure this out I'm sure

Reactions: jan and WillowWolf

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
You can send me the info. I'm running out the door for just 3 - 4 hours, but I can help when I get back, if you don't figure it out before then. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.