12/23 CHILDHOOD'S END SUNDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I just did that after reading your post! Great idea.
It's the same requester as the qual test I took!
Yep just found it too took on the 13th. bummer for me because I am not finding anything worth working on today and could use a big batch of these to work on. Happy for you though!

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

IndividualRace

Reaction score
I wonder if they are all the same and just use different account names. Hotel Photos, HUGS and this one all seem the same. I am looking for the qual test I took recently to see what name that was under. Will let you know if I find it.
I'm pretty sure Hotel photos, Mechanical Turk Media, HUGC, and Cliff DesPeaux are all the same.
Edit: Cliff DesPeaux initially posted the qual on the forum, but I don't think he has that name on Mturk.

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well..i wish these hits I'm qual for paid 10 cents instead of 5 for the tons of photos I'm marking

5 cents for 10 photos. And I'm slow at doing them. Maybe if I do them a lot they'll be worth it lol

Last edited:

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Well..i wish these hits I'm qual for paid 10 cents instead of 5 for the tons of photos I'm marking

5 cents for 10 photos. And I'm slow at doing them. Maybe if I do them a lot they'll be worth it lol
Guess that means today you work and I get to go take a nap.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Perhaps. In 4 years of turking, this is the requester/batch that brought the "hidden batch" issue to light of recent.

This is the 3rd person I've seen post about not seeing this requester's batch on here.
After all the love I showed Customer Interests for the past few years... only to have them give me the invisible treatment too.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: LBC Select odd-one out face (~1min) | Accept
Requester: LBC Mechanical Turk [A1YU4YZP4ASF6M] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.76] [Pay=1.80] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.58] [Fast=4.25] [Comm=4.65] [Fair=4.54] [Reviews=38] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=17.67] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 10:00
Available: 418
Description: Select an odd-one out from 3 pictures of faces. There are 20 rounds.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed sufficient # HITs DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: LBC Select odd-one out face (~1min) | Accept
Requester: LBC Mechanical Turk [A1YU4YZP4ASF6M] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.76] [Pay=1.80] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.58] [Fast=4.25] [Comm=4.65] [Fair=4.54] [Reviews=38] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=17.67] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 10:00
Available: 418
Description: Select an odd-one out from 3 pictures of faces. There are 20 rounds.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed sufficient # HITs DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Thanks for posting those. I did a bunch earlier but forgot about them. Nice quick, mindless batch. I'm sure they'll be trickling back from hoards for the next 10 minutes.:)

Reactions: Srndpty

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
After all the love I showed Customer Interests for the past few years... only to have them give me the invisible treatment too.
For some reason I have the MX Whitelist 100.... but not the U.S. one.. .I'm not in Mexico. I can read Spanish, but.... wut?

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
the rollercoaster ride that is fantasy football

Reactions: Sondi and Jerami

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
My guess on the CI's is that they are just trying to get the workforce to a small enough size that it's an easier group to manage from a quality control stand point. I qualled out, it looks like sometime in 2017, but I never really did a lot of them. They may have just randomly assigned some of the workers who gave them the answers they were looking for to different zones so that the work still got done efficiently, but with the least number of workers needed to get the task done.

I wouldn't take any of it too personally, or as them saying "your quality wasn't good enough"

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele and cb456

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
My guess on the CI's is that they are just trying to get the workforce to a small enough size that it's an easier group to manage from a quality control stand point. I qualled out, it looks like sometime in 2017, but I never really did a lot of them. They may have just randomly assigned some of the workers who gave them the answers they were looking for to different zones so that the work still got done efficiently, but with the least number of workers needed to get the task done.

I wouldn't take any of it too personally, or as them saying "your quality wasn't good enough"
I've done like 10 of the Spanish ones ever... I'm not fluent enough to go fast and trust that I'm not missing something. I think you're probably right, but still... I wish they had chosen to leave me in an English speaking group. :D

Reactions: turkinlight

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Pet Lab for work related to 3RTFSSG7T96U7HSPJXV8RKZUCPVWLV.
The value of your bonus is: $3.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you so much for participating in our study! Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.