Title: Image Classification/Moderation (Adult content) | Accept
Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$33.00] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.78] [Fast=4.81] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.40] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1 day
Available: 5
Description: Please moderate/classify the following images (Adult content)
Qualifications: Super Users Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I can see them but not qualified for them.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Image Classification/Moderation (Adult content) | Accept
Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$33.00] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.78] [Fast=4.81] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=4.86] [Reviews=22] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.40] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1 day
Available: 5
Description: Please moderate/classify the following images (Adult content)
Qualifications: Super Users Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

I can see them but not qualified for them.
On these it's the super users but I can see these but not the 5 cent ones they were talking about.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They gained that ability on April 1, this year, if I'm not mistaken. Happy April Fools! But, seriously, if you care, it came with this update...
https://blog.mturk.com/launch-reque...-hit-visibility-via-the-mturk-api-55ffdf5e7d4.

It can be very annoying, if you just want to see what the hell HIT everyone is talking about.:banghead:

I understand some of the reasons for it's implementation but, it's definitely only a benefit to requesters unless you have real trouble ignoring HITs for which you aren't qualified. Then, I guess, it's aces.:thumbup:
Thanks for posting....but this is gross.

Reactions: Jerami and jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Perhaps. In 4 years of turking, this is the requester/batch that brought the "hidden batch" issue to light of recent.

This is the 3rd person I've seen post about not seeing this requester's batch on here.
Late to reply, but I didn't see the batch until I did the qual hit they posted a week or so ago.
I can see 'em now. I remember being so annoyed I couldn't see them.

Reactions: Concise and nana

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
They gained that ability on April 1, this year, if I'm not mistaken. Happy April Fools! But, seriously, if you care, it came with this update...
https://blog.mturk.com/launch-reque...-hit-visibility-via-the-mturk-api-55ffdf5e7d4.

It can be very annoying, if you just want to see what the hell HIT everyone is talking about.:banghead:

I understand some of the reasons for it's implementation but, it's definitely only a benefit to requesters unless you have real trouble ignoring HITs for which you aren't qualified. Then, I guess, it's aces.:thumbup:
Nah, they could do that for a few years through the website. That update was just them saying requesters could now do so easily through the API.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Late to reply, but I didn't see the batch until I did the qual hit they posted a week or so ago.
I can see 'em now. I remember being so annoyed I couldn't see them.
can you export one of the hits or share what the quals for them are? Thanks Not that it really makes a difference at this point but now I am curious

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
can you export one of the hits or share what the quals for them are? Thanks Not that it really makes a difference at this point but now I am curious
Let me see if I can find them.
Are they from the same requester?
I noticed they are two different names.

Reactions: nana

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
does anyone here do any noah turk hits?
sometimes. the ones up now are pretty much done and have to skip too many. and some of the things marked are silly. found one where floor was marked as a taillight.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wondered about that too.
I can't find them on my MTS to export. I think because they posted a while back and idk how to do that.

1. RequesterTitleHITsRewardCreatedActions
  2. Mechanical Turk MediaImage categorization9,766$0.053d agoPreviewAccept & Work
    Description
    The purpose of this task is to categorize images

Time Allotted
    60 Min
    Expires
    in 4d
    Qualifications Required
    Your Values

Image categorization has been granted

Just has the image categorization qual.
Different requester name, but it's the same work that the qual test had. So idk. i'm confused. I might not do anymore until they approve.

catscratch

Reaction score
sometimes. the ones up now are pretty much done and have to skip too many. and some of the things marked are silly. found one where floor was marked as a taillight.
Seriously! I did some last week and it was fine but today everything is tagged even when i skip 5 or so pics.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Noah turk always takes forever to load for me.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't find them on my MTS to export. I think because they posted a while back and idk how to do that.

1. RequesterTitleHITsRewardCreatedActions
  2. Mechanical Turk MediaImage categorization9,766$0.053d agoPreviewAccept & Work
    Description
    The purpose of this task is to categorize images

Time Allotted
    60 Min
    Expires
    in 4d
    Qualifications Required
    Your Values

Image categorization has been granted

Just has the image categorization qual.
Different requester name, but it's the same work that the qual test had. So idk. i'm confused. I might not do anymore until they approve.
Those are a different name, ones that were up a week or two ago where under Hotel Photos. I am not sure if that is the same qual test I took recently or not. I was looking for them under Hotel Photos. Thanks for your help.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously! I did some last week and it was fine but today everything is tagged even when i skip 5 or so pics.
Yeah they aren't really worth it. I will do a few if nothing else is up when they are new but even then they aren't good for hourly.

Reactions: catscratch

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Those are a different name, ones that were up a week or two ago where under Hotel Photos. I am not sure if that is the same qual test I took recently or not. I was looking for them under Hotel Photos. Thanks for your help.
Yeah - that's why I'm worried now. It's the exact same stuff has the qual test. I just thought I got the qual and was excited.
now I'm iffy.

Edit: Not doing anymore. I'll let you guys know if these approve. Or if someone already has done them and they approved let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Concise and nana

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah - that's why I'm worried now. It's the exact same stuff has the qual test. I just thought I got the qual and was excited.
now I'm iffy.
I wonder if they are all the same and just use different account names. Hotel Photos, HUGS and this one all seem the same. I am looking for the qual test I took recently to see what name that was under. Will let you know if I find it.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wonder if they are all the same and just use different account names. Hotel Photos, HUGS and this one all seem the same. I am looking for the qual test I took recently to see what name that was under. Will let you know if I find it.
I just did that after reading your post! Great idea.
It's the same requester as the qual test I took!

Reactions: nana
Status
Not open for further replies.