Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from WISC Lab for work related to 3XU9MCX6WSYUII6TO7U31EFMHNQ2RV.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

freekshow420

Reaction score
When did you take this hit?
I dont remember what the exact hit was that i got this from. But the last one that I got paid for that i did was on the 18th of November of this year. I have one that says submitted in my tracker that i did on the 9th of this month. Along with a few from earlier in the year. Neither of which show a bonus in there either for any of the hits. I'm assuming its from either the one on the 9th or the 18th.

alk69

Reaction score
Jayme for the holidays! The usual.
Title: Rate voice clips on a scale of 1-5 | PANDA
Requester: Jayme Mercado [A1JZB4YI1VJ2RC] (Req TV): $61.19/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Imagine a smart speaker/device with voice output. How good do the voices below sound?
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.20
Qualifications: None;

charlie

Reaction score
heh. I just finished this one. Probably a good thing it's only an experiment and not the real thing lol. If you've done this one you'll understand. If not, just read the description.

Title: Perceptual training experiment | Accept
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$47.17] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Perceptual training experiment - learn a radiology task with liver ultrasound images. 30-40 minute experiment.
Qualifications: Perceptual Learning DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

LumosDC

Reaction score

vinc01

Reaction score
cassius @cassius I wasn't able to read the full article since I don't subscribe to WSJ, but I was wondering about why I couldn't find a specific type of cat food that I had settled on that seemed to be best for my 3 cats. I had such a hard time finding the right high-quality healthy food that truly resulted in little to no vomiting among them and...poof! It couldn't be ordered anywhere, including on the manufacturer's website. Hours of research ensued and I finally chose a different brand. It's not as good as the other one, but what's a cat mom to do?? I'm not a grocery store pet food shopper type of person.
My daughter also has 3 cats, with quality pet food there are problems everywhere, I think .. For the moment she feeds them with Urinary Croquettes, it seems that they are the only ones not to hurt him.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.