12/21 - Sincere Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Jobber

Reaction score
Title: How will you respond to price changes (your payment: $1.91 ~ $3.05) | PANDA
Requester: Runtian Tang [A2JLBT6Q5NR3S2]
TurkerView: [ N/A ]
Description: You may expect to earn between $1.91 and $3.05 for completing this task, where you will make an investment decision. You will be paid based on the outcome of your investment decision. The task will last about 30 minutes.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications:
  • runtian 12.10.19 Block Past Workers DoesNotExist
  • Location EqualTo US
  • Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[3TREZ2KLSWOV949GDY33CYE4A0BJIZ]

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: How will you respond to price changes (your payment: $1.91 ~ $3.05) | PANDA
Description: You may expect to earn between $1.91 and $3.05 for completing this task, where you will make an investment decision. You will be paid based on the outcome of your investment decision. The task will last about 30 minutes.
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
Made $2.91

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
In case you missed it Christmas Eve 2019 is a Federal Holiday by Presidential Declaration . . . not certain how that's going to affect banking . . .
i am guessing it probably not affect banking unless the websites have not been updated yet. The Federal Reserve doesn't list Christmas Eve as a bank holiday. My credit union is open a few hours and closes at 1 pm and the stock markets trade a half-day.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Going to be at my in-laws' house for the next 5 days where they have no internet :cliff:
have a great Christmas and report back to us what life is like where laundry is done on a washboard, people communicate thru handwriting or manual typewriters and news is delivered by newsprint or console radio. :)

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
In case you missed it Christmas Eve 2019 is a Federal Holiday by Presidential Declaration . . . not certain how that's going to affect banking . . .
A quick way to check if your bank is processing transactions:

Google: [bank name] bank holiday 2019

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
Made $3.05

HelloHello

Reaction score
Going to be at my in-laws' house for the next 5 days where they have no internet :cliff:

Wish you all successful turking and Merry Christmas :celebrate2::wine:

(Might run away to a cafe a few times so I may pop in)
Is this by choice or dictated by circumstance?

HelloHello

Reaction score
LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

Title: US Citizens: Tell us about your political beliefs and participation | Accept
Requester: Jane [AQLRBHHCBR9YY] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.08
Duration: 1 day
Description: This is an academic research survey for current US citizens, consisting of 33 simple multiple-choice questions, measuring political beliefs as well as levels of political participation. All responses are confidential.
Qualifications: None

tiger paw

Reaction score
LESS THAN 5 MINUTES

Title: US Citizens: Tell us about your political beliefs and participation | Accept
TV: No Reviews
Description: This is an academic research survey for current US citizens, consisting of 33 simple multiple-choice questions, measuring political beliefs as well as levels of political participation. All responses are confidential.
nice, very quick all on a single page

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
HIT Time: 5 mins, masters not required and considering the time of year, i would have to label this a hotd!

TV: [Hrly=$19.34] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all,
This made my day. I sometimes struggle with jobs on here with age and health so when I got this email it perked me up.

You've received a bonus from Thusly, Inc. for work related to 3S1L4CQSFZ67OZ1RU788IO9CEQUAF5.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Precise highlights. Paying double bonus. Qualified for next training level.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Like my grandma always told me when learning piano, it was not how many songs I could play but how may I played well.

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Qualifications:
  • Location EqualTo US
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden they're giving me money. HotD for sure

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden they're giving me money. HotD for sure
if 30 min is accurate, it sounds like $4-6 hourly. if i knew this was shorter, i would try panda because im not feeling 30 min surveys this morning.

Reactions: Finn Mertens

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
it's less than 5 minutes although two people said it was broken as of 10 minutes ago
i usually dont give much thought to "broken" as we turkers use so many devices nowdays. 5 mins and broken would be okay (minor time investment) but it would be worth trying for a $24 hourly minimum payout.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
i am guessing it probably not affect banking unless the websites have not been updated yet. The Federal Reserve doesn't list Christmas Eve as a bank holiday. My credit union is open a few hours and closes at 1 pm and the stock markets trade a half-day.
I'm thinking it is going to affect USPS service and that means some of Santa's gifts won't arrive on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.