Not open for further replies.

Twisted65

Reaction score
I caught a few but nothing for a bit.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Had it twice last year, one time for 3 days. They're frozen way under the house so we have no water or toilet. Live in a cabin in the wilderness, they said. It will be beautiful, they said
Yep samsies. I live in super northernmaine. When mine freeze under the house I borrow this huge torpedo heater, we were frozen at the main line last year over 36 inches into the ground. It's awful. I have one neighbor (like I mean my only neighbor) who let me fill up camp jugs , so I could make coffee and and fill the back of the toilet to flush it. Days without water sucks <3 I'm sorry you are going through this.

cassius

Reaction score
I had frozen pipes twice this year. It's cry worthy. Thankfully they were both in places I could reach with the hair dryer. Though the shower took over an hour to defrost.
If they are in place you can reach why don't you wrap them? Probably takes less time and energy than trying to unfreeze them.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Forum during Zoltar hour(s) is like listening to people track a wild animal running about, giving location updates, hahaha

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
What did you set ur TM to? I got it on 1 second and turned HF off, i've gotten about 20ish already
Literally the same lol. 1 sec on TM, got nothing. Finally got one using PC.

Reactions: CloudNine

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep samsies. I live in super northernmaine. When mine freeze under the house I borrow this huge torpedo heater, we were frozen at the main line last year over 36 inches into the ground. It's awful. I have one neighbor (like I mean my only neighbor) who let me fill up camp jugs , so I could make coffee and and fill the back of the toilet to flush it. Days without water sucks <3 I'm sorry you are going through this.
Aaaah beautiful Maine! You get me. I have the bath tap/faucet dripping right now which is progress and we're supposed to get above freezing today which we didn't yesterday. Tryna see the bright side, sure makes me appreciative for something as simple as running water.

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I almost never get 20c zs. Maybe I should take them off panda to get a fuller queue of the other ones :bored:

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
PC Seems to be working SO much better than TM now that I have my timer set to 625....not to many PREs

Status
Not open for further replies.