12/19 - Word Up Wednesday!

Would you rather have beef or chicken fajitas?

• Beef

• Chicken

• I'm a Vegetarian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good morning :) I won't be able to finish my Xmas shopping until Friday, the post office is the only place I'll get to today Haha. Got a Great Dane coming for a meet and greet today, she might staying the night with us Christmas eve :)

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream I was back in high school and one of our classes was everyone on mturk. I was upset because I couldn't get my scripts nor could I look at the forum.
I also had a lot of rejections that made me sad and I was trying to contact the requester but people were looking over my shoulder.
I was also trying to help my friends do Ben Petersons to get some numbers.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
how does he make it look that easy?! I'm gonna try it like that and post my fail pictures.
Last night I had a dream I was back in high school and one of our classes was everyone on mturk. I was upset because I couldn't get my scripts nor could I look at the forum.
I also had a lot of rejections that made me sad and I was trying to contact the requester but people were looking over my shoulder.
When I first started turking I was doing a bunch of Jimmy Dragon (I think that was his name?) business card transcription hits. I had dreams all the time of getting mass rejections from him.

TowerCityValkyrie

Valkyrie of Lake Erie
Reaction score
For those who got mass rejected in the Efe Surekli batch from yesterday, here is the email I just received:

Apologies, your rejections will be removed, I accidentally rejected all results. It was an automated script that inferred all results in the dataset were random. Again really sorry for the frustration.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I need to be getting ready so I can leave early and get a good parking spot.

But instead I'm watching this control a robot hit seeing if other workers are hired. Anyone do these yet?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Funny!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
how does he make it look that easy?! I'm gonna try it like that and post my fail pictures.

When I first started turking I was doing a bunch of Jimmy Dragon (I think that was his name?) business card transcription hits. I had dreams all the time of getting mass rejections from him.
The Japanese are nothing if not methodical. Apparently. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.