12/19 - Swift Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
FYI, McDonald's 'free offer' today is a McDouble. App-only, minimum additional $1.00 purchase.

Going to probably stop by after heading to the grocery store.
MCD has a good gig going. offer stuff priced $1.19 to $2.50 as a freebie with a minimum $1 purchase and require the app which noone other than me seems to use.

the only Mariah freebie home runs are the Big Mac that started the promotion, the hot cakes yesterday, and i think an egg mcmuffin that happens soon. the rest of the stuff are not enticing enough for me.

i'll just keep getting the $3 free fries for my app deal when i go a time or two each week.

Lumius

Reaction score
I got my Grandma in on the App for Chikfila, and she gets a free breakfast one day each week. It's her ritual, and she's convinced the email from the owner is a personal invitation, lol.

I don't eat fast food much myself, but some of those deals are crazy. She got a $20 off a $35 order there once, and called me cause she was so proud of herself :happy:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a short storyAccept
Requester: Justin [ASX1NC43TW26V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$82.54][Pay=Generous][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about what's happening in a short story for $2.00! Takes less than 5 minutes.
Qualifications: Previous Participants DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

charlie

Reaction score
I got my Grandma in on the App for Chikfila, and she gets a free breakfast one day each week. It's her ritual, and she's convinced the email from the owner is a personal invitation, lol.

I don't eat fast food much myself, but some of those deals are crazy. She got a $20 off a $35 order there once, and called me cause she was so proud of herself :happy:
CFA does a fantastic job with its Loyalty, or "A-List Members" program. They test the living daylights out of every reward plan they design before it ever gets sent out to the public. When I worked for NCR, I was on the team that helped them maintain their programs and fix every little bug they discovered before they released the plans into the wild. Honestly, they are still my shining example of how any Loyalty reward program should go and I've built several for a lot of large chains over the years.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Mental stress survey(Main survey)_1 hour: Please read the description before entering.(15)Accept
Requester: decnef Lab [AU4393IHRT7U2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.91][Pay=Good][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=1.67][Comm=1.67][Fair=2.33][Reviews=7][ToS=0]
Reward: $7.50
Duration: 02:00:00
Description: Please enter this survey if you get a password in today's "Mental stress Survey(5 minutes)." Please read the instructions in Preview before participating in this survey.
Qualifications: Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
J think maybe this is the qual for the study above? Not sure...
Title: Mental stress survey(5 minutes): Please read the instructions in Preview before entering.(15)Accept
Requester: decnef Lab [AU4393IHRT7U2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.91][Pay=Good][Approval=1-3 days][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=1M.67][Comm=1.67][Fair=2.33][Reviews=7][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 00:20:00
Description: Please read the instructions in Preview before participating.
Qualifications: Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score
Really liked this. Blakkat, you still around???

Brian MasonAnswer a Survey about Pedestrians, Parking Lots, and Autonomous Cars1$1.75

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.