12/19 - Swift Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
I have a problem, MLDataLabeler fell in love with me, I have been doing Hits just for them for days and some well paid. My wife begins to get suspicious ..
they were in love with me for a while too till they blocked me for doing too many

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Eyewitness lineups | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Cohen [A6MK58W83MGE8]
TurkerView: [ $22.99 / hour ]
Description: Be part of a psychological study on eyewitnesses and police line-ups. You will be asked to pick out a culprit (a face or object) from a line-up or make judgments about line-ups.
Duration: 180 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75
  • Location EqualTo US
  • Already Completed EqualTo 0
[3R35RPFD7JTF1QWTELFJAAZAHZBP1J]

jan

Reaction score
Title: [Qualification Test] Physical Commonsense Data Generation (upto $36) | Accept
Requester: KIM SUNG HO [AEF9JC9JDTQOP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.87] [Pay=Low] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This is the Qualification task for Physical Commonsense Data Creation. We'd like to deepen your understanding towards our latter project(Data Creation) by giving this Qualification task. This task contains a simple test, which if passed will allow you to move on to new HIT (Data Creation) and will reward you more $1 (qualification reward) at follow up HIT submission. There you can get an extra bonus up to $35 more, so keep working hard!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; FailQaulTest DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: [Qualification Test] Physical Commonsense Data Generation (upto $36) | Accept
Requester: KIM SUNG HO [AEF9JC9JDTQOP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.87] [Pay=Low] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: This is the Qualification task for Physical Commonsense Data Creation. We'd like to deepen your understanding towards our latter project(Data Creation) by giving this Qualification task. This task contains a simple test, which if passed will allow you to move on to new HIT (Data Creation) and will reward you more $1 (qualification reward) at follow up HIT submission. There you can get an extra bonus up to $35 more, so keep working hard!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; FailQaulTest DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
i'm getting a headache from reading these instructions , pass

Reactions: jan

Charlene22

Reaction score
The dreaded (for parents at least) Elf on a Shelf visit my kids every night. Night before last they decided to draw on their faces and leave them a mirror and a note that said "Nice face, haha we pranked you." I saved this for Saturday so I didn't have to scrub my son's face for school. He wakes up, looks in the mirror, comes running to me and says, "Mom, I am NOT going to school today. Look at my face. Those elves drew all over me!" He was actually upset with them for a minute until he realized there was no school and they drew on his sister's face as well and then he had a laugh.

PandaThief

Reaction score
$5.90 bonus, 4 min

Title: Study on efforts and decisions (about 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Matthieu [AK1T4JTJD3QQC] (Req TV): $26.69/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are looking for participants willing to participate in a 4 minutes research study.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: AMP Participant DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

LumosDC

Reaction score
FYI, McDonald's 'free offer' today is a McDouble. App-only, minimum additional $1.00 purchase.

Going to probably stop by after heading to the grocery store.

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
age 55+ work 35 hours+ not much out there yet today
HIT Time: 5 minutes
Title: Fill out a 7-minutes survey on the likeliness to accept job offersAccept
Requester: Céline Detilleux [AAQZVMWFTGJDY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54][Pay=Unrated][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 02:00:00
Description: This is a research about what drives workers to stay with their current employer versus moving to another employer.
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: cassius

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
FYI, McDonald's 'free offer' today is a McDouble. App-only, minimum additional $1.00 purchase.

Going to probably stop by after heading to the grocery store.
if you don't make the $1 minimum purchase, you get two....

Reactions: jan

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
age 55+ work 35 hours+ not much out there yet today
HIT Time: 5 minutes
Title: Fill out a 7-minutes survey on the likeliness to accept job offersAccept
Requester: Céline Detilleux [AAQZVMWFTGJDY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54][Pay=Unrated][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: No reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 02:00:00
Description: This is a research about what drives workers to stay with their current employer versus moving to another employer.
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 0; Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
can I just message them and say I turned down this job offer too?

Status
Not open for further replies.