12/19 - Menacing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

jan

Reaction score
rsmath @rsmath I have a friend who had to replace the ceiling in her kitchen because the last owner made maple syrup in there. You basically have to boil it down and it takes forever. Most people around here - who do it regularly - have sugar shacks to boil the syrup down - to prevent such 'catastrophes.'

cassius

Reaction score
rsmath @rsmath I have a friend who had to replace the ceiling in her kitchen because the last owner made maple syrup in there. You basically have to boil it down and it takes forever. Most people around here - who do it regularly - have sugar shacks to boil the syrup down - to prevent such 'catastrophes.'
ah ... yes. when i was very young my mom used the excuses of looking for the old maple syrup camp ... and ... and the prohibition still that my dad's father had maintained for long walks in the woods. but we never really found them.

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: A short 2-minute study on products.(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Sarah Whitley [A39H5V2T0DOBRH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.93] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 10:00
Available: 89
Description: We will pay you $.20 upon completion of this short 2-minute study on products.
Qualifications: Exc: [12719984-398321] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
Title: New Product Launch Study(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Junghan [A3EP75BQFBELM8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.44] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 45:00
Available: 54
Description: This is a 3-minute survey about a new product launch
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1072846641-398335] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

km13

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to this forum. I've been using MTurk for almost a month now. Anyone here been on this for longer? You guys making any decent money with this? So far I'm averaging $20 a week not sure how much hours I put in it though. I need to keep track of it this week. I'm qualified to do 30's and sometimes 40 something hits will more hits open up in time? Is there a threshold to cross to be qualified for more higher paying hits?

Reactions: Blakkat and jan

PandaThief

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to this forum. I've been using MTurk for almost a month now. Anyone here been on this for longer? You guys making any decent money with this? So far I'm averaging $20 a week not sure how much hours I put in it though. I need to keep track of it this week. I'm qualified to do 30's and sometimes 40 something hits will more hits open up in time? Is there a threshold to cross to be qualified for more higher paying hits?
Rack up the quals, see anything mew posts. This is the worse time of the year to make any money so not sure you'll see any difference in earnings. Things may pick back up come early Feb but yeah there won't be much work on here for the rest of the year including Jan . All you can do is take quals and hope for the best.

Reactions: SimoneJay and jan

km13

Reaction score
Rack up the quals, see anything mew posts. This is the worse time of the year to make any money so not sure you'll see any difference in earnings. Things may pick back up come early Feb but yeah there won't be much work on here for the rest of the year including Jan . All you can do is take quals and hope for the best.
OK

jan

Reaction score
Title: 4 minute survey-(for users on computers, please do not use a phone for this survey)(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: RAS [A1FZ86H3WDVD5Y] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.23] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 33
Description: This survey takes 4 minutes to complete. You must be on a computer, please do not use a phone.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [12751406-398340] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I've been lurking since 2006 or so. Getting to 1000 hits approved with 99% approval is most important step. Stuff will open up then, but don't expect this to be a job. Very erratic and not steady work at all.

Reactions: PandaThief and jan

km13

Reaction score
I've been lurking since 2006 or so. Getting to 1000 hits approved with 99% approval is most important step. Stuff will open up then, but don't expect this to be a job. Very erratic and not steady work at all.
Wow didn't know this Mturk thing was around for that long. Yeah I can see the erratic nature of it and I'm new to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.