12/18 - Singing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Hate asking these idk if I am even in right thread but any one know on Hit Is this Deal still valid? by Eric Nagel I was doing these before and no issue but doing ton now since I need money badly and I keep seeing same deals sometimes 4-5 times and do em even thou I same person I get paid and approved or should I try skip them?
Morning. I have never had a problem with Nagels. I also do Ibotta, is the receipt the same, and my likes for quick pay pennies.

turktime4:20

Reaction score
Morning. I have never had a problem with Nagels. I also do Ibotta, is the receipt the same, and my likes for quick pay pennies.
Thanks, same deal and site many times over but im guessing they do not care since he said nothing in instructions usually he pay fast too but no payment yet

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, same deal and site many times over but im guessing they do not care since he said nothing in instructions usually he pay fast too but no payment yet
When you need it, it takes forever. I have learned from the forum just to keep doing anything when it is slow. I use PC to get Ibottas throughout the day in between and probably make an extra 4 or 5 a day.

Reaction score
When you need it, it takes forever. I have learned from the forum just to keep doing anything when it is slow. I use PC to get Ibottas throughout the day in between and probably make an extra 4 or 5 a day.
yea def agree I trying do what I can I putting in 48 hours straight more if I can do it without coffee overdose lol so I praying for least $50 days and 80% paid in 24 hours of done

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Wish you the best with that. Don't forget to allow for time for your transfers if you need the money by a certain date.

Reaction score
Thanks, def that why I need it by thursday midnight at latest my bank accepts almost right away so that nice thing I can withdraw and 6 hours from then it hit my bank.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
At this rate I may as well just start my day :eek:
Just post this:

:coffeepc:

People will assume you're either up very late or very early working instead of just dicking around on Reddit.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Just post this:

:coffeepc:

People will assume you're either up very late or very early working instead of just dicking around on Reddit.
I was watching movies with fiance, not on reddit tyvm.

Reactions: Pleco

Reaction score
Metal music check
Coffee check
Pending approval amount script check
sleep what is that lol

Nodwarves4u

Reaction score
Love it man needed that thanks
Gotta keep that motivation up when your trying to go the distance. I have fallen asleep at the laptop many a times being in the same boat. Proper sleep management/ scheduling does wonders. Staying up to make three extra dollars wont be worth it if you fall asleep in the middle of the day mid 15 dollar hit. Just putting my thoughts out there..

Reactions: teal4life

GTR

Reaction score
Title: Indicate your willingness to purchase one item at Amazon instead of another | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc.- RA [A1IQG5MKER4TPY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be given titles and images of products at Amazon, and asked whether you would be willing to purchase one item instead of another
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 7552
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Pretty good mastah's batch, would be better if there was a script for it... :wink:

Reaction score
Gotta keep that motivation up when your trying to go the distance. I have fallen asleep at the laptop many a times being in the same boat. Proper sleep management/ scheduling does wonders. Staying up to make three extra dollars wont be worth it if you fall asleep in the middle of the day mid 15 dollar hit. Just putting my thoughts out there..
$15 hit shit I wish never seen one that I can accept and I got near 3,000 approved 99.2% approval

Status
Not open for further replies.