Reaction score
Title: Article Emotion TaggingAccept
Requester: Data Science Group, The New York Times [ARWMJ23S7NBF8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.39][Pay=Generous][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00][Fast=4.50][Comm=5.00][Fair=4.50][Reviews=14][ToS=0]
Reward: $0.04
Duration: 00:06:00
Available: 1
Description: Tag headlines with emotion tags.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
hey, I just finished the semester and one of my classes was in MIDI. We had to make a final song and tutorial. This is not it, but I did just make this and put it up to gather some community and for fun.....something to listen to between hits maybe 🌺
https://michelebrown.bandcamp.com/track/love-in-and-out

Last edited:

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score

charlie

Reaction score
Ever show up a day late to a party you were invited to? A woman who works at my mother's non-profit and has for years showed up out today for the party that was yesterday. Clearly she didn't put it on her calendar right. SMH.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol, there's a whole Larry David, Curb Your Enthusiasm Episode about this. But people start doing it on purpose to avoid going to parties they don't want to go to, and betting that they won't have to be social if they show up a day late. It backfires though, and one of the couples ends up having to stay for Monopoly or something, all night...lol
Ever show up a day late to a party you were invited to? A woman who works at my mother's non-profit and has for years showed up out today for the party that was yesterday. Clearly she didn't put it on her calendar right. SMH.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Kindle Unlimited free trial (3 months)

This was about 3/4 of the way down my Amazon landing page with a link - It worked for me and I've had several free trials of Kindle Unlimited.

charlie

Reaction score
Sometimes I think the Empirical Jury writers ask far too many questions because they're getting bored w/ the same old templates. I just finished one that probably could have cut about 5 questions out of the final few pages and still gotten what was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.