12/17 - Tainted Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Perfect start to the day

You've received a bonus from Brock Bastian for work related to 31J7RYECZLRH2T09HD1UAILWBRYL15.
The value of your bonus is: $18.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Pay 4 CompletionSurvey & ComplianceBonus. Thanks!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Last edited:

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Are they doing this sporadically? Because I still have not gotten notice of this and see no banner or anything like that on my account. Withdrew like $19 yesterday to my Amazon payments account and also initiated withdrawal to my bank account as usual.
3 accounts in our house and only one has gotten it. It is for the child that Turks only once every 4 or 5 months.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect start to the day

You've received a bonus from Brock Bastian for work related to 31J7RYECZLRH2T09HD1UAILWBRYL15.
The value of your bonus is: $18.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Pay 4 CompletionSurvey & ComplianceBonus. Thanks!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
I think I am actually going to miss doing those. I got to where I looked forward to sitting down before bed and doing them.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
3 accounts in our house and only one has gotten it. It is for the child that Turks only once every 4 or 5 months.
So seems like they are randomly doing it then.

Reactions: LucyO

XWarrior

Reaction score
Good Morning!

I am still waiting for them to add the new payment "option" to my account.

Same here, I take it they are phasing it in just in case of issues, instead of a fully deployment.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I also have some control issues over here. I thought it would get easier as they got older and I would worry less, but I'm learning that's definitely not how this works! I feel like there's more danger than every lurking around every corner the older they get. The possibilities my mind conjures up are terrifying....
I was really young when I had my first, and have been a constant, nervous mess, worrying about them since. A few months after my oldest moved out, I felt like a weight of guilt and worry had been lifted. Not all of it, but some.

My daughter is 16, but doesn't have her license yet because I don't think she's ready. I taught my son how to drive, but I feel like I'd rather have a professional do it. There's a driving school around here, but they are expensive. I think I might just suck it up and send her and my youngest son (when it's his turn) to it so I don't have to go through all of that again.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Two items on today's National Calendar:

National Maple Syrup Day - what is this? I am a fruit syrup guy. :wink: Enjoy the day those of you who go bonkers over maple syrup and those in Vermont who get to tap trees for it.

Wright Brothers Day - being an aviation enthusiast, I'll go pick up my Wright Brothers 1903 flyer model off the shelf and enjoy it more today knowing they flew that crude aircraft design for the first successful time 116 years ago today.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

National Maple Syrup Day - what is this? I am a fruit syrup guy. :wink: Enjoy the day those of you who go bonkers over maple syrup and those in Vermont who get to tap trees for it.

Wright Brothers Day - being an aviation enthusiast, I'll go pick up my Wright Brothers 1903 flyer model off the shelf and enjoy it more today knowing they flew that crude aircraft design for the first successful time 116 years ago today.
i love good, real, delicious vermont maple syrup.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I love how you post these! There are so many interesting days, I knew nothing about.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i love good, real, delicious vermont maple syrup.
Apparently a lot of you aren't the freak I am! It's sad trumpet when I go to the grocery store to get more syrup. Each shelf is 4 feet wide and there are 5-6 rows full of maple syrup of various types - real, cut with corn syrup, low cal and sugar free. All maple syrup except one three inch wide space which is my blueberry fruit syrup. I remember when Knotts Berry Farms used to have a fruit syrup at the store and you'd get a choice of like blueberry, raspberry, boysenberry (yum!) and strawberry but now it's Smuckers Blueberry syrup which will do for me. I'll eat maple only if there is no fruit syrup available.

• Wow
Reactions: LucyO and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Apparently a lot of you aren't the freak I am! It's sad trumpet when I go to the grocery store to get more syrup. Each shelf is 4 feet wide and there are 5-6 rows full of maple syrup of various types - real, cut with corn syrup, low cal and sugar free. All maple syrup except one three inch wide space which is my blueberry fruit syrup. I remember when Knotts Berry Farms used to have a fruit syrup at the store and you'd get a choice of like blueberry, raspberry, boysenberry (yum!) and strawberry but now it's Smuckers Blueberry syrup which will do for me. I'll eat maple only if there is no fruit syrup available.

if/when i go to IHOP, I always use strawberry. But I wouldn't buy it for home.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
if/when i go to IHOP, I always use strawberry. But I wouldn't buy it for home.
I normally only use Maple syrup if I can get it from the farmers market or the hippie store. During the summer we make strawberry syrup at home and it is the most delicious thing ever. :hungry:

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: Scientific study. There will be bonus of about 3 USD! | PANDA
Requester: Team Decision Sciences [A2RC11U08F6N5F] (Req TV): $21.55/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Only accept this HIT after having read the full PREVIEW, thank you!
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: bart_s1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.