Do you like cheese on your hamburger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to help my mom with the old dahboard. I saw the link earlier but I went through the pages and can't find it. Forgive me if I missed it. Is it still working? Can someone link me?

Reactions: KYKITTY

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You can just copy the entire URL from Worker to PC or you can just click it from Show details

Sorry if this was not what you meant you were looking for.
For added information you can easily click on the show details at the top of the list of hits to show all the buttons hidden. There is currently a problem with buttons not showing up when there is an error box at the top of the page. This will be fixed in a later update. I might do something where buttons show up on the forums too but that will take some time and the forum would need to be opened by a button in Panda Crazy to send the messages back to PC.

I already sent a few feedbacks about them stopping the redirection when there are no hits available. I suggest people do the same. I really hate there stupid error box popping up when there are no errors too. Messes up my scripts.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
For added information you can easily click on the show details at the top of the list of hits to show all the buttons hidden. There is currently a problem with buttons not showing up when there is an error box at the top of the page. This will be fixed in a later update. I might do something where buttons show up on the forums too but that will take some time and the forum would need to be opened by a button in Panda Crazy to send the messages back to PC.

I already sent a few feedbacks about them stopping the redirection when there are no hits available. I suggest people do the same. I really hate there stupid error box popping up when there are no errors too. Messes up my scripts.
Buttons on the forum would be awesome. Just saying.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm using TM with a .10 hit watcher and it notifies me of new hits like once every ten minutes....

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm using TM with a .10 hit watcher and it notifies me of new hits like once every ten minutes....
You have your HITs sorted to the filter "creation date (newest)?

If so, then it's another script messing with it.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Also, clicking a link in HF opens up the hit in the HF window. Therefore removing all the links that I was meaning to click on that it caught with it.

So... yeah, there's that too.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
This new Turkmaster is working pretty well imo.

This apocalypse might not be too bad.
I am just trying out things as I go. I can save a page to watch with TM but not having any luck adding a hit. I'm sure it will all work out given time.

Never mind think I see it now, was trying to add from wrong places.

Last edited:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Plant Lovers: SPRAY qual hits - Place a bounding box around sprayed areas-READ UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jeffrey Du [A229IGGZYNFUR8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Draw bounding boxes around sprayed areas in the image. READ INSTRUCTIONS. This is a new qual that will be required for work on ALL future spray hits. Do 10 hits.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Spray Superstar DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Did not read instructions DoesNotExist ;

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Plant Lovers: SPRAY qual hits - Place a bounding box around sprayed areas-READ UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jeffrey Du [A229IGGZYNFUR8] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Draw bounding boxes around sprayed areas in the image. READ INSTRUCTIONS. This is a new qual that will be required for work on ALL future spray hits. Do 10 hits.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Spray Superstar DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Did not read instructions DoesNotExist ;
MindNumbing @MindNumbing

Status
Not open for further replies.