12/15 - Wretched Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
not vegetarian, but with cat food so scarce, if i had stayed where i was living, i did threaten to purchase cheaper chicken at walmart or aldi's and throw it in the crockpot or in your case you can do it in your insta pot? Then give them the chicken with their dry food so they got their nutrients. of course, i doubt the cats would have thought it a threat.
one caution though, that expensive food probably has lots of liquids with nutrients in it for your dog. i think it's to help with dehydration in some cases as well as a special digestible diet for them. that was the case when i had to get it for certain cats, though they'd never eat it. did have one cat one time that went in for hydration treatments which with the vet i was using at the time, weren't expensive and they helped.
they did hydrate him. He seems to be drinking a bit, now. I DO have crock pots (THREE!!) That's a great suggestion. I can crockpot :).

He lost about 10 pounds so it was a really dramatic problem. They gave me an anti-nausea med yesterday, but she said if it's something worse - that will just hide the problem. So, I watched and waited last night. And he did fine. Perhaps he's okay? It's so hard to tell. But if he does okay today - I'm going to feel like it might be okay....

cassius

Reaction score
they did hydrate him. He seems to be drinking a bit, now. I DO have crock pots (THREE!!) That's a great suggestion. I can crockpot :).

He lost about 10 pounds so it was a really dramatic problem. They gave me an anti-nausea med yesterday, but she said if it's something worse - that will just hide the problem. So, I watched and waited last night. And he did fine. Perhaps he's okay? It's so hard to tell. But if he does okay today - I'm going to feel like it might be okay....
try mixing it with the expensive food the vet sold you. that way he'll get some benefit of it hopefully.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
GM turkers. I'm back turking after a 18-month hiatus, working in the real world. I'm using MTurk Suite as I always did before but I'm also trying out MTurk Guru because it auto accepts hits and has qualification hits in its drawer. Has anyone used Queuebicle? I tried to sign up but I haven't got the invitation email yet. I'm trying to find the correct combination of extensions and scripts to optimize my earnings but am finding a lack of resources or discussion. How has it been Turking over the past 6 months? Are you guys making decent money or has it been a struggle?

PandaThief

Reaction score
GM turkers. I'm back turking after a 18-month hiatus, working in the real world. I'm using MTurk Suite as I always did before but I'm also trying out MTurk Guru because it auto accepts hits and has qualification hits in its drawer. Has anyone used Queuebicle? I tried to sign up but I haven't got the invitation email yet. I'm trying to find the correct combination of extensions and scripts to optimize my earnings but am finding a lack of resources or discussion. How has it been Turking over the past 6 months? Are you guys making decent money or has it been a struggle?
Using a script from some random indian guy , i wouldn't trust anyone with my Amazon info. Just beware with TG. I have Q on my laptop but never use it, i get it for free bec i'm one of the oldest member on that forum. I do 99% batches so none of those scripts do me any good . Turking has gone down hill from the golden days, just acquire quals , that's the only thing that will save your life.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Sign up to play Urbanizer at 10 am EST today | PANDA
Requester: LSE Social Research Lab [A27L6Z6PBCE04Y]
TurkerView: [ $44.35 / hour ]
Description: Sign up to participate in a well-paid and fun research study on decision making. The study involves playing a multi-player online game. We will e-mail you with details.
Duration: 10 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • New Urbnzr player DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • Location In CA, US
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[3ZFB7PFNY1XWA9KWU2COU33NOY593B]

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Using a script from some random indian guy , i wouldn't trust anyone with my Amazon info. Just beware with TG. I have Q on my laptop but never use it, i get it for free bec i'm one of the oldest member on that forum. I do 99% batches so none of those scripts do me any good . Turking has gone down hill from the golden days, just acquire quals , that's the only thing that will save your life.
Was never one for batch HITS. I've been going through the quals with a fine tooth comb. I can handle just about anything except those boxing segment HITs. I won't subject myself to that sort of torture. boxing and receipt transcription. I would kill for master qual. I'm a couple hundred away from getting my 5000 HITs completed qual. Hopefully, that opens some doors. If Q isn't worth the trouble then I guess I won't bother with it. I used to have TA, even paid for it, but I can't find that script anywhere anymore. I really liked that script. It was one of the most powerful scripts I've come across but not the most user-friendly.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Was never one for batch HITS. I've been going through the quals with a fine tooth comb. I can handle just about anything except those boxing segment HITs. I won't subject myself to that sort of torture. boxing and receipt transcription. I would kill for master qual. I'm a couple hundred away from getting my 5000 HITs completed qual. Hopefully, that opens some doors. If Q isn't worth the trouble then I guess I won't bother with it. I used to have TA, even paid for it, but I can't find that script anywhere anymore. I really liked that script. It was one of the most powerful scripts I've come across but not the most user-friendly.
You might want to start getting into batches, just for reference this was my earnings yesterday just doing batches and maybe just 1 survey all day

Dabeech

Reaction score
You might want to start getting into batches, just for reference this was my earnings yesterday just doing batches and maybe just 1 survey all day

What is the best way to identify batches? I assume that there are qualifications I just don't have at the moment. The only batches I see are for 0.01 (most of the time). Thanks in advance for the help!

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score

that is impressive. I would love to make that per day. What kind of batch HIT was that? PM me if you have the time and inclination. I could really use some help or direction. I got laid off last week so...

vinc01

Reaction score
Turk-Guru / com (India) is an extension and Google-Chrome checks them before putting them in the store, although there are external software that can tell you if an extension is malicious. From my personal debugging and reverse engineering I can tell you that as an extension it is ok! However, if MTurk allows these scripts, I suppose it also has an antidote, they are not miraculous and many are obsolete, from 2014/15 I believe ..

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Word judgement task(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sadeh Online Lab [A2KU0RUE41TPY3]
TurkerView: [ $13.27 / hour ]
Description: Complete a short word-judgement task
Duration: 40 Min
Available: 34
Reward: $2.41
Qualifications:
  • TP Panel: -504966076 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [337244-336655] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3GC8IVJ11O73D40ULX6GQRB3G58N93]

jan

Reaction score
I can't answer your scripts questions,
but I can tell you that, in general - turking continues to go downhill :(

Status
Not open for further replies.