Liking the worker site so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Any idea how to get PC helper to display on the worker site?

Has MTS projected earnings been added yet or is that coming Monday? I can't remember.
PC helper works on search pages and preview pages. It doesn't work if you click to accept a hit and you missed it. Amazon redirects the url and there isn't a way yet to circumvent that. If you right click the link of the hit from where ever you grabbed it from, you can grab the HIT ID from that link and manually put it into PC. Right now, that's the only way.

This post has a list of updated scripts

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1079379/

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I've had this problem with every cable provider we've used in the past 8 or so years. They CONSTANTLY are creeping up the bill. I don't feel like I should have to call and have a 40 minute haggle every single month when I very clearly signed for a service at a specific price. I hatehatehate cable companies and as soon as my father in law who HAS TO see every soccer game ever played anywhere in the world no longer lives with us, we're cutting the cord.
It sucks, they do it because they know they can. I can't get anything other than Spectrum where I'm at, so Im forced to stay with them. I only pay for internet. I dont even have cable. It sucks that Im paying so much just for internet!

Reactions: Stacy B

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PC helper works on search pages and preview pages. It doesn't work if you click to accept a hit and you missed it. Amazon redirects the url and there isn't a way yet to circumvent that. If you right click the link of the hit from where ever you grabbed it from, you can grab the HIT ID from that link and manually put it into PC. Right now, that's the only way.

thanks...I wasn't seeing it either. Thought I was going crazy

Reactions: optipfrog and kryss

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score

Thank you :)

If I try to grab a HIT and it's no longer there, the group ID isn't showing up no matter what I do. Am I missing something?

Reactions: kryss

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Everything I just mentioned is *right now*. The more that Google builds infrastructure, the better they get at it. They've only owned Webpass for a year and they already have it in 7 cities. The way that they provide Webpass service, I could see another dozen cities available in *one year*, maybe even less. It's already in Chicago, SF, San Diego, Seattle, Boston, and Miami. Major metro areas. And this is disregarding cities that are *themselves* creating their own public services. Ajit Pai screwed himself and his Verizon buddies - 17 states have filed lawsuits against the FCC since yesterday, and all they've done is bring this matter into the public eye, making it a much larger concern (which is a good thing). Expect the next couple of years to show significant growth.
you say significant growth, but you're talking about major metropolitan areas. of which my state has zero. our biggest town is less than 50,000 people. even if "in a couple years" google fiber gets out to smaller metros like cleveland, richmond, savannah, etc, they still will not give WV a second look. we will be the last to ever get fiber, if at all. do you know what the topography of the state looks like? seriously if you think someone is going to make an investment in these hills and hollows to run fiber to us you are smoking something. i work in counties in this state that do not even have reliable telephone service in their homes, let alone access to some type of broadband internet.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
For people confused, do it manually.

Go into PC, click add job and the GID's.

CSATS GID

.78 = 3HQI26VRPRJ5KOPLWXVQUSYPRNQ3RL
.85 = 3G2I6FODBCPTE9HQAFWSFJ1AVM76L8
.65 = 3W718UE9EU95YHIWIUHPKXKMCNW8K9
1.01 = 3YATNUOYWNT8Y3CPAGJJ9PW96LH5RI
1.12 = 329GGY5YSJK3IZLH00544CRDTFO4T3
1.13 = 37Z5ZKVZFVXUHQU8RDYU8GPQL153LB

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Are text snippets in news articles opinionated? | PANDA
Requester: Coauthor [ANU7ZK7GCXN6P] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.20 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.57 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 104
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;Location EqualTo US

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
it shows up in the hit capsule if you open the description of the hit. which does nothing if you are trying to get the hit after it is gone.
Well, that sucks. Is there no way to add a HIT to PC from the new site if all the HITs are gone (like we could and maybe still can on the old site with the PC helper script).

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

If I try to grab a HIT and it's no longer there, the group ID isn't showing up no matter what I do. Am I missing something?
you need to copy the link address from the panda and use that. the group ID will be there. ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score

Yeah, it's not going to. Amazon redirects the url, so you lose the group ID. I'm not sure if they're trying to prevent "pandaing" HITs or being inadvertently obtuse.

If you're using HIT Finder or HIT Scraper to grab hits, you'll need to right click to grab the link and paste it somewhere (not the search bar). You can use something like this.

Enter into your search bar, hit enter:

Code:
data:text/html, <html contenteditable>

Paste the url there, and pull the group ID, then you can add that into PC.

Last edited:

Binxybaby

Reaction score
BTW I LOVE Circle! My prolific money hit today, I think I transferred it on Wed. I transferred it to my debit card and it was there INSTANTLY! I was like "OH SHIT!" lol

Reactions: harriss143
Status
Not open for further replies.