12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Are there literally no surveys dropping or is my new HIT Finder beta not working right?
Works on old site for me but brings nothing up. New site brings up nothing for me.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Works on old site for me but brings nothing up. New site brings up nothing for me.
it's still being fixed. try using the mts hit finder legacy for today, maybe? it's still working

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
i had to restart my chrome browser to get it to work after i first started it.
Someone on one of the MTS sites he said it's gonna be up and down with all the changes. Restarting did nothing for me.

klyde

Contributor
Reaction score
idk. both old HIT Finder (leaving tomorrow) and HFB are working for me.
I opened Chrome for the first time in forever and it came up as an update and he said there will be issues. Can't find it now but I'm guessing that's the issue some of us are experiencing.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok the HF Beta seems to be working- but I'm confused as to how it shows the results. HF would put them chronologically with new ones on top under Logged HITs to make it super easy to follow for me. Does Beta not do it like that?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Ok the HF Beta seems to be working- but I'm confused as to how it shows the results. HF would put them chronologically with new ones on top under Logged HITs to make it super easy to follow for me. Does Beta not do it like that?
It's all combined (the log and active HITS). Hits you have listed in include will also be highlighted at the top.

Edit - sill chronologically.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
It's all combined (the log and active HITS). Hits you have listed in include will also be highlighted at the top.

Edit - sill chronologically.
Hmm ok, I guess I'll have to get used to it. I just don't like how it seems everything is "jumping" around so it's hard to keep track of new vs old HITs.

Reactions: Binxybaby

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hmm ok, I guess I'll have to get used to it. I just don't like how it seems everything is "jumping" around so it's hard to keep track of new vs old HITs.
It's jumping around because HITs that are still loading will push back to the top.

Reactions: Binxybaby
Status
Not open for further replies.