12/14 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
One good batch of A9s and you'll be at 10k before you know it! That's how I did it.

Maybe I can get to 30k for the next batch of Alexandrias. :)
yeah i was at about 23k when the 30k qual'd alexandrias started. I did ~7500 hits that week (mostly A9) to get up past 30k

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Fine for the Marines. And a voluntary Army has it advantages, but I still don't want to put the entire responsibility for our national defense and national responsibilities on such a small fraction of our population. I view that as unjust.
We'd be better off if everyone had to do a 2 year service in something.
I don't have all the details yet, but I'll put them down in my plan to save the world.
You know, on a slow Turk day.

keladry2009

Reaction score
Why? I've done 2 nice ones.
maybe ill give them another chance then. i dont relate to any of the topics i was given to chat about and it feels awkward! i guess its good though because im using 100% the information given :p

Reactions: cb456

Skylycat

Reaction score
That's what the guidelines say they want, factual responses. They're not bad as long as you get someone who read the instructions.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
It's the FAFSA form you have to fill out for virtually all financial aid to be considered, no matter the source. the FAFSA is tied to government financial aid, but all Unis here use it to determine even non government scholarships.

Don't get me wrong...I completely favor no one serving five terms overseas! And I admire people serving/who have served in the military. I just think our government can do a better job at treating the military and our vets, and maybe more will want to sign up voluntarily. Which is very noble, admirable, and worthwhile.

My dad is a vet, then came home and was in Law Enforcement for 30 years. Most of my uncles served (one came home from Nam with 3 Purple Hearts, we're glad he's alive!) my grandpa served...(before that many of my relatives were Native Americans so no, they didn't serve...)
We can talk more about this tomorrow or the next day; I think I'm also taking tomorrow off. But just for now, I wish to say ... WOW!! THREE Purple Hearts: do you know where he was stationed?

Here's to our both having a tremendous! day tomorrow! :cheers::cheers:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.