The great grilled cheese and tomato soup debate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

It ain't over til it's over
Banned
Reaction score
Cro Crop messed up by never practicing in a cage....ring and a cage are so different and he didn't even train in one until after his retirement from UFC...well the first one anyway...looking forward to him on NYE fighting a chump in Japan
Lol he didnt like elbows when your on the ground in ufc but in pride you can football kick to the head.

Reactions: <Gucci> and rsclone

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
It’s fixable but the people that write the scripts gotta update them...
oddly enough it works inside MTS...just not the standalone....

Reactions: <Gucci>

Watto

Reaction score
i just noticed my HF beta isn't working and neither is Overwatch...it didn't go off when 5's dropped....
Just a heads up, I was able to get it to work by switching Hit Finder to the mturk.com version and Panda Crazy to the worker.mturk version. It's working for now until something on Amazon's end breaks it, I guess.

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Lol he didnt like elbows when your on the ground in ufc but in pride you can football kick to the head.
I miss Pride so much....UFC is one tiny step away from WWE at this point...

Reactions: Kliq and <Gucci>

Rambo

It ain't over til it's over
Banned
Reaction score
I miss Pride so much....UFC is one tiny step away from WWE at this point...
I agree. We need pride let everyone take as many roids as they can and do open weight fights. Like wen cro cop broke bob sapps eye. bob sapp is huge

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
I agree. We need pride let everyone take as many roids as they can and do open weight fights. Like wen cro cop broke bob sapps eye. bob sapp is huge
they're all grown ass men, they know the consequences of roids...if they want to do them then it shouldn't be a such a crime....
everybody is so damn butthurt these days over stuff that doesn't even concern them....

Reactions: <Gucci>

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Short quick survey about your perceptions and social attitudes. About 10 minutes and $1.75.(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Lily [ANSB0IQGQOSXJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.91] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.75
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will answer questions about your perceptions and your social attitudes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not greater than 500000; Exc: [67848-67259] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
6min

Status
Not open for further replies.