12/13 - Totally Increasing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Also join the discord if you want! We have a lot of people on it already but could use more.

If you have a theme that you want to see, title-wise, video-wise, etc. for the new thread I would like to hear suggestions! http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/daily-thread-ideas.1250/

popocuffs

Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $36.52 + Bonuses: $0.40 = $36.92

welp I uh don't think I should start working at 5 pm tomorrow lol. Doesnt equate to much profit.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $36.52 + Bonuses: $0.40 = $36.92

welp I uh don't think I should start working at 5 pm tomorrow lol. Doesnt equate to much profit.
Good job, though! If you had just caught a few more higher paying surveys, it would have rounded out your day nicely.:)

Today felt like a Sunday, to me.

EDIT I was here most of the day and didn't do much better.:)

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Read a legal scenario and answer some questions about it. | PANDA
Requester: Law Researcher [ABXVWM77VN59H] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Read about a hypothetical legal case and provide your opinions. This survey will take approximately 20 minutes, and you will be paid $3 for your participation.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Been avoiding this because of the TO rating but it's actually only around 15min. One bad review is about a screener while another claims it took much longer (maybe there's different versions?).

Reactions: Azazael and Pleco

Jinendra

Contributor
Reaction score
How do I contact the requester Natalie Wittlin for a survey that is not showing up on PE?

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami Don't think I'm gonna make it if that batch shows up. Feeling a teeny bit lightheaded and fear a morning vertigo episode if I don't rest. Good night folks.

Reactions: Jerami

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Imagining a better future(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Joy Love [A101B29KRZMGN7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Complete a short imagination or thinking task then describe aspects of what you imagined and answer some survey questions.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [899761-28475] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: Azazael

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How do I contact the requester Natalie Wittlin for a survey that is not showing up on PE?
That wouldn't be an issue for the requester. For a HIT that was accepted, completed and submitted through AMT. If it does not show on AMT's Dashboard under 'PE', it would be an issue with Mturk, if I understand what you are saying. If you search this forum with the search tool, there are instructions on how to contact a requester, though. Last time this happened to me, I thought it was not showing but I had to refresh my page as there was a day change between accepting and submitting.

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
That wouldn't be an issue for the requester. For a HIT that was accepted, completed and submitted through AMT. If it does not show on AMT's Dashboard under 'PE', it would be an issue with Mturk, if I understand what you are saying. If you search this forum with the search too, there are instructions on how to do so. Last time this happened to me, I thought it was not showing but, I had to refresh my page as there was a day change between accepting and submitting.
Yep- check "yesterday" just to be sure. :) Jinendra @Jinendra

Reactions: Jinendra and Jerami

Jinendra

Contributor
Reaction score
That wouldn't be an issue for the requester. For a HIT that was accepted, completed and submitted through AMT. If it does not show on AMT's Dashboard under 'PE', it would be an issue with Mturk, if I understand what you are saying. If you search this forum with the search too, there are instructions on how to do so. Last time this happened to me, I thought it was not showing but, I had to refresh my page as there was a day change between accepting and submitting.
Thanks! I've never had it happen before so I was worried :)

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just gotta share this. I haven't spent more than $20 for food in the past 2 weeks. I live across the street from a convenience store that has really good food. They sell pizza by the slice, chicken tenders, chicken teriyaki, mac and cheese, haddock filet sandwiches, steak and cheese, etc. You know, classic 'murican pizza place food. To sell some of these things, it makes sense to premake what you think you may need and hope your projections are correct. Obviously, this leads to a bit of food that doesn't get sold. Some places will save some things for sale the next day in 'cold' format. They stopped doing that to ensure a fresh product every day. The new manager is totally against throwing away food if people would/could eat it. So at 8:30 every night, they give away the food to paying customers. I buy an Arizona tea and walk out with $50 worth of pizza and snacks, every night! I have food for that night and the next day. Then I do it again. It is a win/win, though. It has made it so that I have come in every day for 2 weeks and spent money, with the incentive being food they were going to throw away anyway. I am so lucky and had to share it with somebody.:D

Last edited:

popocuffs

Reaction score
Good job, though! If you had just caught a few more higher paying surveys, it would have rounded out your day nicely.:)

Today felt like a Sunday, to me.

EDIT I was here most of the day and didn't do much better.:)

Ya I feel that if I start at noon I get a lot more done by the end of the day like I have 50 instead of that but I dunno I dont ever catch big surveys. TEACH ME THE WAYS

Reactions: Sik06 and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Jerami @Jerami Don't think I'm gonna make it if that batch shows up. Feeling a teeny bit lightheaded and fear a morning vertigo episode if I don't rest. Good night folks.
Good night. I'm just catching my 4th wind while eating a free buffalo chicken stuffed bread.:D

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.