12/13 - Totally Increasing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popocuffs

Reaction score
You don't have to set anything up. It's already been written. Forum tools show up at the top of the thread. The figuring has already been done. You just have to decide which boxes to tick.:)

Then the only thing to figure out is how to spend all that skrilla!:p
k so dumb question. If that is already there then why would I have to donate to get access?? I dont have a problem donating because this forum is just awesome but definitely confused.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
k so dumb question. If that is already there then why would I have to donate to get access?? I dont have a problem donating because this forum is just awesome but definitely confused.
Is that already there?

I know it's there for me because I donated. I don't know what it looks like without donating. I think I donated before I even loaded a single thread because I already knew how important those feature were to me.

Last edited:

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone sees the Blake Lawrence 'Responding to pictures of figures' for $2.00 can you post the requesterID?

It took so long that it expired and he didn't list his email in the study.

I don't recommend doing that HIT though, it was painful...

Reactions: Pleco

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"Welcome to MTurk Crowd! You're welcome to donate any amount you'd like to support us! To obtain donation perks, our minimum donation amount is $10. The current donation features include: Live Thread Update, Thread and Post Bookmarks, Keyword Alerts, Custom User Name and User Title Colors, and extra Forum Theme Styles. We will be adding more donation perks as we grow. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. Donations will be used to cover the cost of the server, additional add-on features, and monthly awards. Make sure to include your username in the note when you donate so we can give you the donation perks! Please note that donations are non-refundable."

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

mamasheebs

Reaction score
Anyone watch Mcjuggernuggets on youtube?

popocuffs

Reaction score
"Welcome to MTurk Crowd! You're welcome to donate any amount you'd like to support us! To obtain donation perks, our minimum donation amount is $10. The current donation features include: Live Thread Update, Thread and Post Bookmarks, Keyword Alerts, Custom User Name and User Title Colors, and extra Forum Theme Styles. We will be adding more donation perks as we grow. If you have any suggestions, please let us know. Donations will be used to cover the cost of the server, additional add-on features, and monthly awards. Make sure to include your username in the note when you donate so we can give you the donation perks! Please note that donations are non-refundable."
k hopefully last question. WHAT MOD DO YOU USE

Shannon

Reaction score
I'm tired... :( I have one day off this week and I planned on turking all day but I cannot seem to function. X.X

Reactions: Pleco and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm tired... :( I have one day off this week and I planned on turking all day but I cannot seem to function. X.X
Hey! You're alive! That makes me happy! How's the real world?

Shannon

Reaction score
Hey! You're alive! That makes me happy! How's the real world?
Pfft I see nude plus size women all day... Then I come home and pass out till I have to work again... I feel like I made more money turking x.x

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Pfft I see nude plus size women all day... Then I come home and pass out till I have to work again... I feel like I made more money turking x.x
Me too!:p

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"You have been awarded, No WAY!
Somehow you received 5,000 likes. Are you sure you didn't register a bunch of robot users to like everything you post?"

Status
Not open for further replies.