12/13 - Totally Increasing Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
If you respect yourself and don't wanna go insane in just an hour and a half then don't ever do this HIT

Blake Lawrence Respond to pictures of figures $2

Took like 1hr20 min, holy crap I had to submit code after.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ya I feel that if I start at noon I get a lot more done by the end of the day like I have 50 instead of that but I dunno I dont ever catch big surveys. TEACH ME THE WAYS
I don't work here or make anything by saying this. So, take it as an honest review.
Donate to mturkcrowd.com.
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/donate/
However much you make on surveys will instantly be doubled the first day. If not, the second. I guarantee it will pay for itself in a week. Donating makes it so the forum autoupdates, if you want, and will alert you if a HIT posts. It's like having a HitScraper that only shows prequalified(we vouch for them) HITs. And it doesn't cause PREs because you are just getting them here, not mturk. Auto-update makes it so that you see HITs as they post. You will know about them quickly so that you can grab them quickly. Follow a few people here like Squatty, C to the J, Yatagarasu, TotalBabe and me, I guess. We all post tons of HITs. I post mine before I do them usually. This means that I can't tell you how long it was but, you have a better chance of grabbing them. This does mean that occasionally, I post a crappy one. But, not often.:)

Last edited:

popocuffs

Reaction score
I don't work here or make anything by saying this. So, take it as an honest review.
However much you make on surveys will instantly be doubled the first day. If not, the second. I guarantee it will pay for itself in a week. Donating makes it so the forum autoupdates, if you want, and will alert you if a HIT posts. It's like having a HitScraper that only shows prequalified(we vouch for them) HITs. And it doesn't cause PREs because you are just getting them here, not mturk. Auto-update makes it so that you see HITs as they post. You will know about them quickly so that you can grab them quickly. Follow a few people here like Squatty, C to the J, Yatagarasu, TotalBabe and me, I guess. We all post tons of HITs. I post mine before I do them usually, so that you have a better chance of grabbing them. This does mean that occasionally, I post a crappy one. But, not often.:)

honestly I have thought about it but learning scripts was kinda hard for me and I dunno if I would understand how to set all that up. Im a gamer not a programmer lol :angelic:

Reactions: Jerami

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
I should be sleeping...i have to work at 7. nooo...rainbow muffins and mturk..

Reactions: Jerami and Jinendra

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
honestly I have thought about it but learning scripts was kinda hard for me and I dunno if I would understand how to set all that up. Im a gamer not a programmer lol :angelic:
You don't have to set anything up. It's already been written. Forum tools show up at the top of the thread. The figuring has already been done. You just have to decide which boxes to tick.:)

Then the only thing to figure out is how to spend all that skrilla!:p

Last edited:

Jinendra

Contributor
Reaction score
However much you make on surveys will instantly be doubled the first day. If not, the second. I guarantee it will pay for itself in a week. Donating makes it so the forum autoupdates, if you want, and will alert you if a HIT posts. It's like having a HitScraper that only shows prequalified(we vouch for them) HITs. And it doesn't cause PREs because you are just getting them here, not mturk. Auto-update makes it so that you see HITs as they post. You will know about them quickly so that you can grab them quickly. Follow a few people here like Squatty, C to the J, Yatagarasu, TotalBabe and me, I guess. We all post tons of HITs. I post mine before I do them usually, so that you have a better chance of grabbing them. This does mean that occasionally, I post a crappy one. But, not often.:)
I probably need to finally set up a paypal account

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
2 Emails early this am
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cocosci Lab at UC Berkeley for work related to 3VW0145YLYCBCI3AWGAT0ZT5WQ5JM4.
The value of your bonus is: $0.63 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank for participating! Here is your bonus.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Message from OCMP81 [Mod Edit]
---------------------------------
Your qualification score has been changed from 1 to 90 for qualification Statement Request Creation.
Thanks for your work.
---------------------------------

The message above was sent by an Amazon Mechanical Turk user.
Please review the message and respond to it as you see fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Itsmee

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $4.38 + Bonuses: $0.63 = $5.01

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score

You've received a bonus from Larry Xu for work related to 3R868ACW4SWFKYKYQSZLDTVVJHMGZ5.
The value of your bonus is: $2.35 USD

The Requester included this note:
GREAT WORK! bonus + per task payments

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
The moment I have been waiting for...

Status
Not open for further replies.