12/13 - Tacky Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the board also has a tos - https://www.mturkcrowd.com/pages/guidelines/
im sorry but in no way shape or form did i give any advice on how to do the study. besides state that some things are not necessary.. Many other discussions on here state way more information then i did about studies. So i find the censorship of what i said to be a little untasteful. I do see how some can consider this to be an issue. But I have also seen people on here moderators included post things that are on the same level of what i posted... So i guess its time i start pointing all of them out as well from now on.. To be fair,,,, And to be clear, im not upset or trying to cause a problem here either. But if you want to censor what i said then you need to start censoring other posts as well

jan

Reaction score
im sorry but in no way shape or form did i give any advice on how to do the study. besides state that some things are not necessary.. Many other discussions on here state way more information then i did about studies. So i find the censorship of what i said to be a little untasteful. I do see how some can consider this to be an issue. But I have also seen people on here moderators included post things that are on the same level of what i posted... So i guess its time i start pointing all of them out as well from now on.. To be fair,,,, And to be clear, im not upset or trying to cause a problem here either. But if you want to censor what i said then you need to start censoring other posts as well
It comes under integrity- everyone does work according to their own rules/ standard. But the tos is in place because requesters read the forums - and want to know that workers work to their requirements. If I missed something - well I sure might have. By all means let me know.

I have - when the forum was more active- moderated just this issue - more than a few times.

i am just doing my best

freekshow420

Reaction score
It comes under integrity- everyone does work according to their own rules/ standard. But the tos is in place because requesters read the forums - and want to know that workers work to their requirements. If I missed something - well I sure might have. By all means let me know.

I have - when the forum was more active- moderated just this issue - more than a few times.

i am just doing my best
not mad at you. I apologize

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Games Study (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Begum Babur [A3EY60C1U41OPN]
TurkerView: [ $14.13 / hour ]
Description: Answer questions about yourself and play a task
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 18
Reward: $2.67
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [398244-397655] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[34VDM42TQ5PY4DFERRZA8QSYLQG9II]

Reactions: Concise

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Games Study (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Begum Babur [A3EY60C1U41OPN]
TurkerView: [ $14.13 / hour ]
Description: Answer questions about yourself and play a task
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 18
Reward: $2.67
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [398244-397655] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[34VDM42TQ5PY4DFERRZA8QSYLQG9II]
Caught this on panda. Went to check tv/to first. Saw half a dozen Low and Underpaid reviews of requester. Then read this review, "This is the most underpaid BS hit I've seen in a long time. "

gonna return it methinks. I like a good game/bonus survey too. Ah, bless.

keep those hits coming, Blakkat @Blakkat - you make me money !

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score

i am just doing my best
You do a great job Jan. If I ever have a problem, pls know I'll msg you direct (and I hope the same in reverse :=)_

• Love
Reactions: jan and HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
guess i can retire now
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from PickFu for work related to 3ZZAYRN1I5Q44HFX0P7SSHY4O1NTOB.
The value of your bonus is: $0.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
------
Thanks for helping us categorize polls. Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
The PickFu Team

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
"She went out of her way to think aloud and provide answers that were thoughtful and clear, even when the questions weren't! Amazing participant! "

"Thank you for bringing new perspectives to our design, we loved your thorough and candid feedback! "

Usertesting 5 star reviews, of me, this past month

(A long term Mturk requester, who only sends critical feedback, sent a shittygram today. So instead of responding with a "Shove this up your ____"... figured I'd go find feedback from others)

Status
Not open for further replies.