Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
when you spend the first hour of your work day
writing "where's my money b****" emails to requesters
who have not paid, what they said they was gonna
and it's been a week or two

don't need no magic "bonus" promises [bonus=wage in this context]
compensating for a shitty base pay,
that is only workable, with your "bonus"....
just do what you said you would
&^*&^^@%#$@@

Happy Monday... :coffeepc:
gonna find that green 💸💸💸
I wish they would take the $100 or whatever lottery prize and just divvy it up among all the turkers as upfront pay. I don't think I've ever "won" one in 15 years of turking

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
2:08 for me
Title: Decision making in crowdfunding • Accept
Requester: Richard Chan [A1MTP70FA7MOB7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.31][Pay=Good][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67][Fast=4.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=5.00][Reviews=5][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:20:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about this crowdfunding project.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

HelloHello

Reaction score
Reactions: LumosDC

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
2:40 have your turker id ready
Title: A study about a job candidate(~ 4 minutes) • Accept
Requester: Decision Surveys [A3ILWGHZSBY096] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.08][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.94][Fast=2.72][Comm=1.50][Fair=2.63][Reviews=91][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 00:30:00
Available: 11
Description: Evaluate a job candidate and provide opinions about the candidate
Qualifications: Exc: [-1852932428-397495] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1989414341 1 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Zick

Reaction score
so far 8/189 rejected with the same message, wtf i've done close to 1000 of these for them
3 rejections so far with 100+ done but with the message "not causal relation "
I sent them a message earlier but haven't heard back from them yet. I advise you both do the same so they get more eyes on them. I'm wondering if this is an automated mistake

Reactions: NemoRolls

HelloHello

Reaction score
Always wanted to learn to weave
Great place to find a variety of looms at the right price is in your favorite shopping places (thrift stores). I wouldn't recommend getting a floor loom there though unless you're awfully handy because there are too many moving parts. My one 'new' loom purchase was a Zoom Loom when I started out and it was worth every penny.

Reactions: Concise and jan

PandaThief

Reaction score
I sent them a message earlier but haven't heard back from them yet. I advise you both do the same so they get more eyes on them. I'm wondering if this is an automated mistake

I just did thanks

Reactions: Zick

HelloHello

Reaction score
Great place to find a variety of looms at the right price is in your favorite shopping places (thrift stores). I wouldn't recommend getting a floor loom there though unless you're awfully handy because there are too many moving parts. My one 'new' loom purchase was a Zoom Loom when I started out and it was worth every penny.
You can see my Zoom Loom blanket under the contents of my BOG from June 2022

Reactions: Concise

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Mostly crochet and weaving but I do knit occassionally
what other hobbies do ppl here have?
I collect vinyl (I tell ppl I have 8000 lps, but the last time I counted was in 2006). Mainly blues, bop jazz and classic rock. I model the NYC subway system - am negotiating more right of way with my gf. For some reason, she is opposed to having it run around the walls of our living room. And postal history - pitcairn island, USA liberty series, presidential series,

Reactions: HelloHello

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
I collect vinyl (I tell ppl I have 8000 lps, but the last time I counted was in 2006). Mainly blues, bop jazz and classic rock. I model the NYC subway system - am negotiating more right of way with my gf. For some reason, she is opposed to having it run around the walls of our living room. And postal history - pitcairn island, USA liberty series, presidential series,
oh, and cooking. I have to swear not to put offal in any dishes my gf is gonna eat, but our butcher loves me cuz I take all the weird parts when we buy a quarter cow

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
build legos, plastic models, metal earth models, collect sports trading cards and dabble in making or fixing stuff. currently working on designing/building coin cell battery luminarias as lighting candles at dusk is so challenging with the wind and freezing my arse off to light about 3 dozen.

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
build legos, plastic models, metal earth models, collect sports trading cards and dabble in making or fixing stuff. currently working on designing/building coin cell battery luminarias as lighting candles at dusk is so challenging with the wind and freezing my arse off to light about 3 dozen.
cool! I also upcycle pallets, but not sure if that counts as a side hustle or a hobby.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I knew someone in college, who had a huge car size, nearly filling the whole room, weaving machine. It was manual, not electric. Lots of wood, designed to make blanket size weaves. I found the process intriguing, although yeah, it was taking up her entire living room.... and she rarely produced on it. It was a beautiful machine though.

Reactions: jan and HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
SCAM ALERT

Very authentic-looking email purporting to be from PayPal about a payment request with a message that says call us at xxx-xxx-xxxx if you think this is a fraudulent charge. When I went to the PayPal account that same message showed up when I looked at the payment making it seem it was from PayPal. I canceled the payment. I called the number and they want you to sign out of PayPal and go to www.viewmaster.com saying that cancellation has to be done this way.
PAYPAL RESPONSE

There is currently a trend where spoofers are sending invoices to accounts. This is why you saw the invoice and the email come from service at PayPal. Do not call the number in the invoice they pretend to be PayPal and will ask you to download anydesk or TeamViewer to break into your device and steal your money and information. You can click the invoice and cancel it . The information he told you In some cases, invoices can’t be canceled. Instead, we ask that you simply disregard the invoice and forward the email you received to phishing@paypal.com. PayPal is working on deleting invoices that were created by bad actors. The invoice will not take funds from your account without your permission .

Reactions: rsmath and Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.