Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
i have never had quiche
Omelet Pie!

Pie crust, half-n-half, eggs, cheese, salt, pepper, tiny bit o garlic, meat, maybe vegetables if you're a sicko. :)

I use bacon.

Now that I think about it I have pie crusts ready. I need more eggs and half-n-half.

Reactions: jklmnop

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Omelet Pie!

Pie crust, half-n-half, eggs, cheese, salt, pepper, tiny bit o garlic, meat, maybe vegetables if you're a sicko. :)

I use bacon.

Now that I think about it I have pie crusts ready. I need more eggs and half-n-half.
I never use pie crusts. Always think I will but end up using recipes that call for baking mix to set a crust.

I have a famous quiche I make every easter. It is incredibly fattening but everyone loves it. It has some odd ingredients, like mayo, but it works.

sarine

Reaction score
is MLDataLabeling known to give out rejections? I did about 40 HITs from their newest batch, but the text they provided didn't fit any of the categories most of the time, so I'm scared that I'll wake up to 40 rejections tomorrow

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
IT was the most awkard conversation I have ever had in my career. I was sure I would get fired but felt I had no choice.
Standing up for yourself was the right thing to do. Not everybody does. It's a good way to end up bitter about your job. That's not a good way to feel about something that you devote so much of your time to.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh hell no... too much eggy flavor.
Widdle Eggies!:p

Anyway, I think custard is closer to savoury cheesecake, in some ways. It also does still taste of egg but, not as much as quiche. Quiche is one of my favourite foods but, I don't think it's very close to cheesecake, another favourite.. I may make quiche differently than most. , I make it pretty standard . I've never used a recipe but, eggs, dairy(cream/halfnhalf etc)cheese, I love broccoli but, a meat is good, as well. I have to have either broccoli or aspergrass(asparagus) or maybe not-pickled artichoke hearts. But, not the yellow little ones. Like homemade, steamed artichoke hearts. They're an ugly drab green. Like, Army green but, so tasty with a bit of sea salt. Basically just the base. No leaves or, "fluff".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.