12/11 - Witty Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
With everyone's advice yesterday I was able to install a few Panda scripts and found a great video on YouTube explaining how to use them, and let me tell you I feel so much better. Now I'm up early and ready to work (even though the site is kind of dead right now lol)
Your third message :celebrate: so Welcome!

Your welcome :cupcake: is still in the oven and will be ready in a few minutes and I'll light off some ? for you this evening when it gets dark.

roair

Lover of Batches
Reaction score
In today's National calendar:

National App Day - my favorite apps are RadarScope (weather radar), Andoku 3 (sudoku) and PulsePoint (so I can see the dispatches of my local fire dept).

National Noodle Ring Day - not sure what these are so I may have to research it.

AND International Mountain Day!!

Reactions: LucyO and jan

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
hi mew!

psa to all -- spend a few moments cleaning your car's rearview camera lens today. The image quality, especially at night, was poor so i checked my camera lens and it was dusty. I cleaned it with a microfiber towel and now it is performing great again!
THANKS for the tip! My rearview mirror is filthy. I actually got my car two yerars ago around this time and haven't cleaned it yet lol!

Oh morning

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
THANKS for the tip! My rearview mirror is filthy. I actually got my car two yerars ago around this time and haven't cleaned it yet lol!

Oh morning
i was referring to the external camera assembly for the rearview backup system but the rearview mirror cleaning is a good idea too. :)

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Not sure where this came from, but I'll take it!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Margarita Gelepithis for work related to 3XBXetc.
The value of your bonus is: $2.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i was referring to the external camera assembly for the rearview backup system but the rearview mirror cleaning is a good idea too. :)
oh DUH I totally meant the rearview backup system. I was thinking about the camera the whole time LOL. I depend too much on that camera.
Maybe I typed rearview mirror because my inner self is telling me to use that more. haha

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Social environment and personality | PANDA
Requester: Boyka Bratanova [A18UHCKWUJPAKS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We invite you to complete our study on how economic environment and personality tendencies are related. The study is expected to take 15 min and you will be paid $1.50.
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96;Location EqualTo US

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a short academic study and receive $2.5 (no more than 20 min)Accept
Requester: Natalia Karelaia [A38K582KB8UY04] Contact
TV: $22.15/hr TO: 5.00
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 00:40:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about your work and problem-solving at work. It should take less than 20 min to complete the survey (but we allow the HIT to take 40 min so that you have ample time).
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

shellsy515

Reaction score
In today's National calendar:

National App Day - my favorite apps are RadarScope (weather radar), Andoku 3 (sudoku) and PulsePoint (so I can see the dispatches of my local fire dept).

National Noodle Ring Day - not sure what these are so I may have to research it.

PulsePoint sounds interesting. I'm always in awe of those people who can go from emergency to emergency all the time. I have a panic attack everytime I hear a siren.

Status
Not open for further replies.